Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The committee has a confidential investigation procedure.  Feinstein chose to sit on the allegation for political purposes and fucked over two good people.  

She knew she was busted. Feinstein was hoping that Kavanaugh wouldn't fight back. Especially as nice as she was to him during the actual hearings. I remember some chuckles between the two during the initial hearing. All the while knowing what kind of total shitbomb she was fixing to drop on him and his family.

She may look lime a grand ma. But she will fuck you up. How do you think she has been a US Senator for 18 years?

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

She knew she was busted. Feinstein was hoping that Kavanaugh wouldn't fight back. Especially as nice as she was to him during the actual hearings. I remember some chuckles between the two during the initial hearing. All the while knowing what kind of total shitbomb she was fixing to drop on him and his family.

She may look lime a grand ma. But she will fuck you up. How do you think she has been a US Senator for 18 years?

He didn't fight back. He cried and looked weak.

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

Key word... Alleged. Prove it. You can't. 

He came out immediately and denied being in the same room with her that summer.  He was either being dumb or truthful.  Because you don’t do that without leaving wiggle room.  And her witnesses denied there was any party with the two in the same room.  That sealed it.  Plus gay Graham coming off the top rope and calling Democrats out on their reprehensible actions the last two months. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

He came out immediately and denied being in the same room with her that summer.  He was either being dumb or truthful.  Because you don’t do that without leaving wiggle room.  And her witnesses denied there was any party with the two in the same room.  That sealed it.  Plus gay Graham coming off the top rope and calling Democrats out on their reprehensible actions the last two months. 

The House Judiciary hearings are going to rule.

4 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Immediately would have been 7 weeks ago.  

This is the worst managed WH in our lifetime.  Perhaps ever.

Today was a complete tragedy for this country, and likely could have been avoided. What we were left with was hardball political tactics from both sides, and now as of today, that included the SCOTUS nominee fighting for his nomination like Clarence Thomas did.

This was tragic for Ford and Kavanaugh and their families.  I thought Kavanuagh's performance today was ill-fitting a SCOTUS nominee, but I now get why he did it.  Whether he's lying or not, he's following the Trump playbook.  And that's never going to be good for anyone in the long term.  This is how the cancer spreads - it's not specific to party or identity.  Just a hot mess.  

Well done, Vlad.  You managed to accelerate the demise of a democracy in ways we never considered.

I didn’t know there was a confidential procedure for vetting those allegations.  That is undisputed now.  Dr. Ford is a victim of the democrats using her in a public forum against her will, while they damn well could’ve handled it confidentially as she had originally wished MONTHS ago when they were informed of it. But doing it confidentially as Dr. Ford wished wouldn’t have scored political points because she would’ve just been a accuser with scant details and zero corroborating witnesses behind closed doors. No benefit. It wouldn’t have created a massive delay. No benefit

BK came off as the most organized teenager in history, and rightfully pissed that people have attacked his family and tried to ruin his life over bullshit.  Screw the Democrats and all you high horse liberal bootlickers here supporting this crap.  

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

I didn’t know there was a confidential procedure for vetting those allegations.  That is undisputed now.  Dr. Ford is a victim of the democrats using her in a public forum against her will, while they damn well could’ve handled it confidentially as she had originally wished MONTHS ago when they were informed of it. But doing it confidentially as Dr. Ford wished wouldn’t have scored political points because she would’ve just been a accuser with scant details and zero corroborating witnesses behind closed doors. No benefit. It wouldn’t have created a massive delay. No benefit

BK came off as the most organized teenager in history, and rightfully pissed that people have attacked his family and tried to ruin his life over bullshit.  Screw the Democrats and all you high horse liberal bootlickers here supporting this crap.  

He came off terribly.

I think the biggest loser in this is BK. If the FBI would’ve been tipped off in July and investigatedthey would’ve gotten the 3 statements and told the committee there is no “there there”. Now BK will always be attached to the possibility that he assaulted a woman even though it is clear as day he didn’t.  

It’s quite sad actually.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Johnny's full of shit. He doesn't even believe the stuff he posts.

Yes I do. And I’m pissed after hearing there was a way to confidentially investigate this before outing Dr. Ford.  I had no idea about that.  Because that should have been done to assess the matter before outing her.  Not sitting and waiting.  And springing it last second.  

I’m not the only one those bastards have motivated.  

A lot of my friends are pissed. And ready to write checks.  My wife and I are maxing out tomorrow in support of Senator Cruz.  Game on.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yes I do. And I’m pissed after hearing there was a way to confidentially investigate this before outing Dr. Ford.  I had no idea about that.  Because that should have been done to assess the matter before outing her.  Not sitting and waiting.  And springing it last second.  

I’m not the only one those bastards have motivated.  

A lot of my friends are pissed. And ready to write checks.  My wife and I are maxing out tomorrow in support of Senator Cruz.  Game on.  

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I think the biggest loser in this is BK. If the FBI would’ve been tipped off in July and investigatedthey would’ve gotten the 3 statements and told the committee there is no “there there”. Now BK will always be attached to the possibility that he assaulted a woman even though it is clear as day he didn’t.  

It’s quite sad actually.

It's not "clear as day".  That's like someone saying it's clear as day BK raped her. 

What's clear as day is that writing checks for Ted Cruz is dumb.

18 minutes ago, Patron said:

giphy.gif

Believe what you want.  We are writing the max check tomorrow.  And I’m getting all my right leaning friends and family to donate and vote.  I’ve been pretty much a slacktivist donating a few hundred here and there to politicians I like.  And always voting.  Never straight ticket   Because I especially hate that for judges.  That’s over for me.  And it is over for my wife.  Who until the last few years leaned left.  She’s evolved righter than me   

But screw it.  I’m not Jamail but donating $10k is baby shit to us.  I’d pay that to watch rats fuck.  And I’m going to get others to do the same.  I’m a small fry.  But I’m motivated now.  Going to put a sign out and get every right leaning person I know to give and vote.  

Probably won’t matter.  But it matters to me.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

It's not "clear as day".  That's like someone saying it's clear as day BK raped her. 

What's clear as day is that writing checks for Ted Cruz is dumb.

Not if it helps keep asshats like Schumer and Feinstein from getting more power.  That’s very important to me.  And to a lot of people I know.  A bunch of people I’ve never heard caring about politics in Texas are ready to jump in for Cruz today.  

1 minute ago, zork said:

This is a more complete version than what I posted.  BTW, after this one is over click on the Hannity link to see Kav's testimony.(if you can stomach Hannity breaking in every 3-4 minutes)

Yes . It has no Hannity or Carlson talk over the top. It is just what happened today.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

It’s quite sad actually.

I asked you a day ago about having the FBI look into it...and your reply was?  

You are a fucking hack. sad!

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m glad Kavanaugh is a fair guy.  Because otherwise I’d worry about him being against the political left for the rest of his life and turning the knife every chance he gets.  

he lied about the minor things - Devils Triangle, Bufu and he cried like an adolescent which he still is psychologically. He's not fit for the position by any means. 

• Like 2