Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

This board is not an echo chamber. This board is one that is favor of truth, which means it is inherently anti-trump because his purpose and his owners purpose is to render the truth meaningless so that they can further enrich themselves. After all that’s what criminal enterprises do. If that makes this board an echo chamber then so be it.

Trump supporters should be shouted down at all costs, because they are ignorant of what trump and his owners ultimately want for this country, which would ultimately lead to even more enslavement than they already have. They are pawns being used by powerful men and interests who whether they want to or not will ultimately destroy what this country stands for and was created by our great initial LIBERAL leaders like washington, Hamilton,  Adams, Jefferson, etc. 

So if you have some arguments to counter that, have at it, but otherwise this place will continue to be an “echo chamber” that resists such results. 

Every echo chamber board denies being one.  

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

This board is not an echo chamber. This board is one that is favor of truth, which means it is inherently anti-trump because his purpose and his owners purpose is to render the truth meaningless so that they can further enrich themselves. After all that’s what criminal enterprises do. If that makes this board an echo chamber then so be it.

Trump supporters should be shouted down at all costs, because they are ignorant of what trump and his owners ultimately want for this country, which would ultimately lead to even more enslavement than they already have. They are pawns being used by powerful men and interests who whether they want to or not will ultimately destroy what this country stands for and was created by our great initial LIBERAL leaders like washington, Hamilton,  Adams, Jefferson, etc. 

So if you have some arguments to counter that, have at it, but otherwise this place will continue to be an “echo chamber” that resists such results. 

I know.  This board is based solely on the search and defense of truth and justice.  It is a bastion of light in a sea of utter darkness and despair.  It's only problem is that it has too many pro Trump trolls, some of which have been posting with this group for 8-10 years and who didn't vote for Trump and who don't even like Trump.  Those are actually the worst kind of Trump trolls because they are liars.  

1 minute ago, Aphelion said:

I know.  This board is based solely on the search and defense of truth and justice.  It is a bastion of light in a sea of utter darkness and despair.  It's only problem is that it has too many pro Trump trolls, some of which have been posting with this group for 8-10 years and who didn't vote for Trump and who don't even like Trump.  Those are actually the worst kind of Trump trolls because they are liars.  

Thank you for finally seeing the light. But I see you have not donated money yet to the surly cause. Surely this is just an oversight my brother.  

5 minutes ago, Aphelion said:

The purpose of this board is based solely on the search for the lulz. It is a bastion of idiocy in search of such a goal. I agree that one of it’s problem is it has too many pro trump trolls who in general fuck up this search, but occasionally a master troll like the swam comes along and helps out the cause and the lulz are allowed to come froth. I agree its too bad his like has been banned. This is a new board and it is imperfect. We will always strive, to “be better.”

#unbantheswam

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

master troll like the swam

Whoa whoa, whoa swam was no master troll. 

Master trolls are Anastasis and Bad Teammate because they don’t always troll so it’s often impossible to detect.  Those are the best.

However, their approaches differ quite a bit.  

25 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Every echo chamber board denies being one.  

As far as I can tell most of the posters here are disaffected center right people like me who know Trump is a moron and that the GOP has lost every iota of decency. 

I guess it is maybe a silo for that, but there's still a few leftie posters too, with our token looney right guys.

Edited by G650
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Whoa whoa, whoa swam was no master troll. 

Master trolls are Anastasis and Bad Teammate because they don’t always troll so it’s often impossible to detect.  Those are the best.

However, their approaches differ quite a bit.  

Anastasis is THE master troll.

The fake neutrality/both sides stuff is genius.

4 minutes ago, G650 said:

As far as I can tell most of the posters here are disaffected center right people like me who know Trump is a moron and that the GOP has lost every iota of decency. 

I guess it is maybe a silo for that, but there's still a few leftie posters too, with our token looney right guys.

This is correct. 

• Like 1

I’ve resigned myself to realizing that swam wasn’t just trolling but actually believed his shit. This was tough to ultimately accept knowing he went to UT, but I’ve gotten over it. Did he actually graduate though?

if he had been trolling it would have been perfectly executed though. Maybe it was all just a counter agent jujitsu move? Help me please? 

1 hour ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Iconoclast’s posts are actually disturbing, especially considering his personal history as context. His words aren’t those of a balanced, well-principled individual. He comes across like someone who has no sense of self and fills the void with other people’s ideas.

His hole is currently filled with political tribalism, and he comes off personally invested in his tribe being right and vindicated. 

“A man man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”

Ironiclast’s post make sense with this in mind

Alright wtf.  I was going to post some conservative twitter.  I never get on twitter.  I just saw Ronda Rousey is following me as of the 25th.  I never tweeted her.  I am so lost on this twitter universe.  I don't think I have ever Twit?

Edited by BNB

2 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Iconoclast’s posts are actually disturbing, especially considering his personal history as context. His words aren’t those of a balanced, well-principled individual. He comes across like someone who has no sense of self and fills the void with other people’s ideas.

His hole is currently filled with political tribalism, and he comes off personally invested in his tribe being right and vindicated. 

“A man man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”

He's the white guy in the black gang Chapelle warned us about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BNB said:

Alright wtf.  I was going to post some conservative twitter.  I never get on twitter.  I just saw Ronda Rousey is following me as of the 25th.  I never tweeted her.  I am so lost on this twitter universe.  I don't think I have ever Twit?

Does she have a blue check mark by her name?  If not it's probably a bot.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You pay people to go away before they file suit and it hits the media.  Not after.  

Didn't he successfully get her case dismissed, and then he settled after it was reinstated on appeal?   I vaguely recall something like that. 

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The best is when BT calls him out on it and it becomes a troll off. 

Who are you to call anyone a troll?  You don't even know what that means.  You are one of the few posters that would fail a Turing test.  I could make an algorithm that could replicate your posting style and no one would realize that it wasn't you.  All it would have to do is link political twitter posts every 5 minutes and periodically post a random sentence or two from an MSNBC article.  No one would know the difference.  

Just thinking about job interviews I have had.   I never did go on a conspiratorial tirade or act like an angry fuckhead, nor did I bring a stamp collection my family and start crying over my still living father.   Maybe I should do that to get a coveted ambassadorship.  

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Just thinking about job interviews I have had.   I never did go on a conspiratorial tirade or act like an angry fuckhead, nor did I bring a stamp collection my family and start crying over my still living father.   Maybe I should do that to get a coveted ambassadorship.  

Maybe you don’t have a bunch of people who as soon as you were announced stated they weren’t going to vote in favor of you supporting trumped up bullshit that ruins your reputation.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

3 minutes ago, Aphelion said:

Who are you to call anyone a troll?  You don't even know what that means.  You are one of the few posters that would fail a Turing test.  I could make an algorithm that could replicate your posting style and no one would realize that it wasn't you.  All it would have to do is link political twitter posts every 5 minutes and periodically post a random sentence or two from an MSNBC article.  No one would know the difference.  

You should do it.