do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

^

My father lived near that street in the late 80's/early 90's but I don't remember much about it.  But now as I visit and do business there and got to know the city better, I began to appreciate the little New York jokes they drop subtly.  they never hit you over the head with it, but of course in one of the whitest neighborhoods in New York, the Upper West Side/Manhattan Valley...of course Kramer and a guy named fucking Corky find an underground illegal Japanese gambling parlor.  

You know, when you really stop and think about it.  There wasn't a single character on Seinfeld that was truly unlikable.  Sure, folks we mocked and the core four hated, but who was really a deplorable?  Even the two serial killers made me smile.

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You know, when you really stop and think about it.  There wasn't a single character on Seinfeld that was truly unlikable.  Sure, folks we mocked and the core four hated, but who was really a deplorable?  Even the two serial killers made me smile.

joel hornick.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The karate instructor was a real piece of shit. Who the fuck would allow a grown ass man to beat up on kids like that?

15 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I disagree.

GriffinSeinfeld2.jpg?1517763657

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2