Oklahoma State vs. Blue Turf

oSuJeff97

Boise State has come out this year firing on all cylinders. Really the first time this has happened in the Harsin era. Look at the Troy game last year compared to this year. And against Washington State the last couple years and losing to Virginia last year. It's a world of difference for 2018. That said, I still have reservations but I hope the Broncos can pull off the W.

I'll be there but I have no confidence we can win the game.  Our offense simply has not looked good.  The numbers are misleading because we were playing teams without a pulse.  Interceptions and bad long passes, letting a few big plays get by with our starting defense, and most concerning is that our offensive line looks mediocre at best.  I think it'll be close and could go either way.  If it's a big margin, I think that means BSU has exposed us and won big.  Oh well, I'll be drinking and I wasn't expecting a whole lot from this season anyway.  So at best these guys come out swinging and win big and I'm super happy, or we lose and I'm happy enjoying good beer. 

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Wow, I just took a peak at OSU's schedule. Win this and they are probably 9-0 going into OU, WVU, and TCU to end the year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So you're saying our ceiling is 9-3.  I don't think we win this one, but I've got low expectations for this season.  

We picked off Will Grier 4 times last year in Morgantown.  I think that would be our best shot at a late season upset.  I think anyone could lineup at QB for OU and Reilly would find a way to shred our defense.  It happens every goddamned year.  I'm pretty sure OU had a third stringer slinging it in Stillwater a few years ago after injuries and we still lost, per usual. 

Edited by 'stache

Kudos to these teams for scheduling this game. These are two of the most underappreciated teams in the country and it should be fun to watch.

Boise State is good folks.They've won more games since 2000 than just about anyone, and this is one of their best teams in years.  Seniors everywhere. It wouldn't surprise me if the Pokes pulled it out, but I suspect the Broncos leave Stillwater with a W. 

That was a nice downfield pass. Maybe a tad short, but Wallace was so open it didn't matter.  And better a tad short than a tad long.

OSU RB's look unstoppable in space.  I've criticized Yurcich, but those little screen passes, getting the RB's 1 on 1 with a defender are working great today.  TD Justice Hill on a determined run.

7-7 first quarter.

Edited by Monster

OSU defensive line in the Boise St backfield every single play.  

Really liking the new Defensive coordinator for OSU.   Aggressive and knows how to use OSU"s underrated defensive line.

17-7 OSU at halftime.  OSU gets the ball first in the second half. 

Edited by Monster

There's the overthrow that costs you 7 points.   Nobody anywhere near Cornelius and the WR was wide open.  That hurts.

And then Justice Hill runs for 40 yards...which is called by on a hold.

Edit: Cornelius with a dart on the run.  He definitely throws better on the run.

Edited by Monster