Cowboys @ Seahawks: Week 4

Vic Mackey

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Every weakness or concern there was for the Cowboys has been exposed this season.

Receiving options?  Awful.

Safety play?  Terrible.

OL depth?  Really not much.

How much OL depth do you expect? They went all in and used a big chunk of the cap to try and build the great wall. Something I was not a huge fan of but that doesn't matter. It's natural the guys behind them are not going to be on par or even close.

There is not one redeeming thing about this offense right now that I can see. We are paying tons of money for a shitty OL right now. Just 2 years ago, we thought we had our future with Dak, Zeke and this OL. Hell who knows now. 

3 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

that's the NFL, Giants looked like shit vs Dallas and looked like a well oiled machine vs Houston today.

Look at Buffalo. Looked like one of the worst teams in recent memory. Went into Minnesota and laid a complete beatdown on the Vikings. Jags looked like a complete team last week against NE and laid an egg against the Titans. That's the way the NFL goes.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Look at Buffalo. Looked like one of the worst teams in recent memory. Went into Minnesota and laid a complete beatdown on the Vikings. Jags looked like a complete team last week against NE and laid an egg against the Titans. That's the way the NFL goes.

which is exactly what I said, that's the NFL

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

How much OL depth do you expect? They went all in and used a big chunk of the cap to try and build the great wall. Something I was not a huge fan of but that doesn't matter. It's natural the guys behind them are not going to be on par or even close.

There is not one redeeming thing about this offense right now that I can see. We are paying tons of money for a shitty OL right now. Just 2 years ago, we thought we had our future with Dak, Zeke and this OL. Hell who knows now. 

They understood they didn't have any OL depth worth a shit other than Looney, who is average at best.  They signed Fleming, who's sucked.  Marcus Martin, who got hurt, and we held on to shitastic Chaz Green all of training camp.  We're also playing Williams and Collins out of position.  We made moves on the OL, we just made poor ones.  We also took a step back in coaching.  Alexander sucks.

And LOL at Gregory.... 

Edited by Patrick Bateman