Arkansas vs. aggy @ Jerryworld - ESPN

texifornia

Does anyone follow Arkie enough to understand how they are this awful?  They are legit one of the worst Power 5 teams in the country.  I know they don't have a QB but do they have a bunch of injuries on top of having a shit roster or did Morris just take over an absolute garbage team (not to excuse the fact he apparently hasn't coached them up at all)? 

3 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Does anyone follow Arkie enough to understand how they are this awful?  They are legit one of the worst Power 5 teams in the country.  I know they don't have a QB but do they have a bunch of injuries on top of having a shit roster or did Morris just take over an absolute garbage team (not to excuse the fact he apparently hasn't coached them up at all)? 

Yes

3 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Yes but I think they're struggling with trying to run a spread system too with the wrong type of players. Kinda like mack in 10 but the other way around

12 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

gotdamn, Arkansas is terrible. 

I watch a fair amount of Arky football because of the wife (no pics) and this can't be understated.  I'm not exaggerating when I saw that they don't have any starters that would crack to the two deep on most average P5 teams.  I'm not talking Bama or Ohio State.  I'm talking Oklahoma State or South Carolina.  You have to wonder why Bert was even offering them scholly's.