FL v Vandy; TN v Auburn

Knoxtnhorn

13 minutes ago, Loco said:

Won't defend the WWE slam or the kick off return block...  But Mason taunting the gata bench is not going to end well,  he knew that.

And gata lookin' like garbage in the 3rd....  nothing new

So you expect him to just sit back and shrug at the thuggish plays?  Mason knows the correct behavior on a football field.  He called mullin out for his players’ behavior. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So you expect him to just sit back and shrug at the thuggish plays?  Mason knows the correct behavior on a football field.  He called mullin out for his players’ behavior. 

No I expected him to conduct himself in a way that represents the fine institution of Vanderbilt, not scream "fuck you" over and over...  coach needs to use his big boy words. 

Just now, Loco said:

No I expected him to conduct himself in a way that represents the fine institution of Vanderbilt, not scream "fuck you" over and over...  coach needs to use his big boy words. 

You just expect Vandy to take cheap shot after cheap shot and not do anything. Just fucking admit your team is a bitch. 

3 minutes ago, Loco said:

Come on man, we are talking about college football coaches and players. They have very little to do with the actual universities, other than wearing the colors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shaddie said:

You just expect Vandy to take cheap shot after cheap shot and not do anything. Just fucking admit your team is a bitch. 

Sorry, no I don't think my team is a bitch and  I don't think they are dirty ...    

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Come on man, we are talking about college football coaches and players. They have very little to do with the actual universities, other than wearing the colors.

Yeah, the kids I'd give a pass ...  Mason on the other hand is a grown ass man and a VERY high profile and highly paid representative of the school. 

Edited by Loco

6 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

SEC is vastly overrated. You have 2 teams that legitimately are in the Top 4-5 in college football. Then you have 12 other teams that without Alabama and Georgia, would easily be the worst P5 conference.

Until they do a true SEC vs (Big 12-2) Challenge....Basketball style....these hypothesis are a joke. 

I am usually the loudest "the SEC is trash, these teams only schedule bullshit D3 schools, play each other and let everyone know how great they are" honk around.

This year I gave them credit, "This year, they look legit" [/Ttom2018]....

.fuckers got me again....this is trash.

outside of Alabama (and who have they really played, anyway?)  the standard bearers this year are all just like Vandy and Kentucky. 

wtf?

I am usually the loudest "the SEC is trash, these teams only schedule bullshit D3 schools, play each other and let everyone know how great they are" honk around.
This year I gave them credit, "This year, they look legit" [/Ttom2018]....
.fuckers got me again....this is trash.
outside of Alabama (and who have they really played, anyway?)  the standard bearers this year are all just like Vandy and Kentucky. 
wtf?

I think bama has earned the benefit of the doubt

1 minute ago, Loco said:

Look for Mullen to just run the ball here...  #27 is a freshman and legitimately might be the Gata best back... Pierce...  remember his name... you'll hear a lot about him in the future.

Lulz I suck, my team are dirty cheaters, and SEC is only Bama, but they suck too...   I think that covers it?  Right?

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

begin by ending the SEC commissioner's prerogative to pick and chose bowl match-ups so as not to expose the frauds in their "juggernaut" conference. 

No one can argue that the overall conference has been down the past few years but much of that had to do with shitty coaching. But to say the SEC is a bunch of frauds might be a bit of emotional drunkenness.