FL v Vandy; TN v Auburn

Knoxtnhorn

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

Florida corch looked cross eyed and regarded answering those halftime questions

I think he doesn't want a big fine and is desperately trying not answer a question he really wants to answer.

If you think the ref'ing in this game has been level, then we'll just need to disagree...   

3 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Shut the fuck up, Mullen. You were chirping at a coach who was checking on a downed player, he said some shit back, and you threw a huge baby fit on the sidelines.

No he wasn't checking on his player, watch the replay...  he is jaw'ing at the Florida bench and Mullen clearly walks away then Mason says something that sets it all off.

7 minutes ago, Loco said:

No he wasn't checking on his player, watch the replay...  he is jaw'ing at the Florida bench and Mullen clearly walks away then Mason says something that sets it all off.

Why not both? The first cheap shot body slam, okay, fine, whatever. Head shot? I would hope that my head coach had something to say after that. Florida is salty that they are getting beat by Vandy and playing dirty. Let's see what happens if the lead opens up a little more. I expect Florida to turn it up the second half, but pray for Vandy players' knees if that lead gets bigger and that clock starts getting close to zero.

1 minute ago, Eastwood said:

Why not both? The first cheap shot body slam, okay, fine, whatever. Head shot? I would hope that my head coach had something to say after that. Florida is salty that they are getting beat by Vandy and playing dirty. Let's see what happens if the lead opens up a little more. I expect Florida to turn it up the second half, but pray for Vandy players' knees if that lead gets bigger and that clock starts getting close to zero.

Won't defend the WWE slam or the kick off return block...  But Mason taunting the gata bench is not going to end well,  he knew that.

And gata lookin' like garbage in the 3rd....  nothing new

Did everyone here just ignore the Florida DC who was on the sideline yelling at Mason?   That’s who I thought Mason was responding to. (ESPN pointed this out)

So whatever Mason and that DC were yelling about must have fired up Mullen and he got in the middle of it. 

1 minute ago, Pancho Negro said:

Did everyone here just ignore the Florida DC who was on the sideline yelling at Mason?   That’s who I thought Mason was responding to. (ESPN pointed this out)

So whatever Mason and that DC were yelling about must have fired up Mullen and he got in the middle of it. 

Looked to me like mason was looking at Mullen the whole time, but its hard to tell from the back of his head...  Doesn't matter now

5 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

I did not. Grantham looked like an ass yelling that way.