FL v Vandy; TN v Auburn

Knoxtnhorn

Really meh slate of 11am games, but I am between these as to which to throw on first. Tennessee should at least have the athletes to hang with AU for a little while, though I doubt either of their lines can ultimately hold up. Pruitt has certainly shown he can scheme well against Gus. Could be interesting, maybe Tennessee can at least cover.

Auburn better get the running game going. Stidham is not good enough on his own to make it work.
Tennessee's secondary looked lost, AU was wide open on every pass. They'll hit some. Of course there was very little resistance to the running game too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Tennessee's secondary looked lost, AU was wide open on every pass. They'll hit some. Of course there was very little resistance to the running game too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I guess I should have added that I meant they really needed to get running well in preparation for UGa & Bama

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

I remember just last week people saying Kentucky was good because they beat this Florida team. 

This is how the SEC builds hype for average to shit teams. 

Yep. And then they switch ranking spots because they beat a "ranked" team. The SEC loves the preseason polls, because then when they have shitty teams beat 'ranked' teams, they still keep the same + more # of ranked teams in. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Anyone else annoyed by the ESPN scoreboard during the game this season?  They split the time and quarter # & playclock with the fish and distance. 

When glancing it often seems like it is whatever quarter the down is displaying. 

It sucks and they should feel bad. 

Was at a bar last weekend watching the ND/VT game can kept thinking it was 3rd and 25 for ND for the longest time.  Took me an extra beer to realized the 3rd was the quarter and the 25 was the play clock.  Kept wondering why they were giving 1st downs after only 10 yards and not 25.

Side note - Indianapolis bars = meh

• Like 1