WVU - ISU

victory88

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Fuck off Hoopie. You started it today on the Pitt - ND thread and I didn't say anything. So, fuck, off, or, your sister.

Started what? You mean the fact that Shitt hasn’t had a decent team since before there were face masks? Fuck yourself. Hard.

2 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Don't we run a very similar defense to WVU?  Orlando will need to work his magic if Campbell knows how to attack this nickel/dime defense with a 3 man front.

The formation is similar to our dime, but I think it's somewhat superficial. ISU is doing a great job at creating good blocking angles by shifting their TEs all around, which is the main worry

Edited by satyanash

6 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

No, you posted on the Pitt - ND thread. One of the first, so fuck off Hoopie.

Of course I did and I said sPitt is worthless.

1) They are useless. Please don’t debate that point or you will sound like an even bigger idiot than you already do.

2) I didn’t realize Shitt had fans on this board...or anywhere else for that matter.

3) Eat a dick.

1 minute ago, SteelEER said:

Of course I did and I said sPitt is worthless.

1) They are useless. Please don’t debate that point or you will sound like an even bigger idiot than you already do.

2) I didn’t realize Shitt had fans on this board...or anywhere else for that matter.

3) Eat a dick.

You better get ready for halftime Hoopie, I think I hear your sister calling you, from the bedroom.

Fuck off Jagoff.