WVU - ISU

victory88

1 minute ago, ousux said:

Fun game to watch, but unlike some of you..not sure this is a good thing.

The hillbillies get a wakeup call long before we play them, and the clones may be trouble.

This.

I'd rather be the one to knock off a complacent WVU.  And would rather face an ISU squad that already had their will to fight beaten out of them.

Matt Campbell has beaten SIX (6) top 25 teams in the last two seasons. SIX.... including a #6, #4, and #3

Unfortunately Michigan and LSU probably jump us and I don't think Georgia falls behind us although they should because, well, secsecsec

You’re probably right.

I think if chalk held and Texas dominated Baylor they’d be #5. But I can’t believe we’re going to see a double digit loser still stay in the top 6 most likely and have 2 teams jump us.

As I said in another thread it doesn’t matter right now. Just win out and hope OU does the same. Beating a 1 loss OU on a neutral field again can’t hurt. Actually it’ll help assure a Big 12 team has a really good chance of getting a playoff spot.

50 minutes ago, Drew said:

As I said in another thread it doesn’t matter right now. Just win out and hope OU does the same. 

And as I said in another thread, fuck OU. And fuck them winning out.  I hope they lose every game.

Edited by Xcalibur
  • Like 3

And as I said in another thread, fuck OU. And fuck them winning out.  I hope they lose every game.

Fair enough.

To be clear, I’m not hoping for their success. I’m hoping they have 1 loss si Texas can crush their very soul for showing up in dallas in December. That’s all.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Fair enough.

To be clear, I’m not hoping for their success. I’m hoping they have 1 loss si Texas can crush their very soul for showing up in dallas in December. That’s all.

Nah fuck all that. That's still more success than those dipshits deserve.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:10 PM, Tired Horn said:

Despite my respect for what Campbell has done in the backwater that is Ames, I'd rather this hadn't happened. It spoils the luster of it if we beat WV, makes us look worse if we lose to them, and helps Iowa State believe they can be a trouble game for us. 

It won’t make shit and both teams will take the loss, pussies.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 11:10 PM, Tired Horn said:

Despite my respect for what Campbell has done in the backwater that is Ames, I'd rather this hadn't happened. It spoils the luster of it if we beat WV, makes us look worse if we lose to them, and helps Iowa State believe they can be a trouble game for us. 

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it.  I see a UT / OU rematch (neither team loses again, imo) in the CCG which is probably the scenario that means the most for UT regarding the playoff.  I think the rest of the league's records will be inconsequential.