WVU - ISU

victory88

4 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

You better get ready for halftime Hoopie, I think I hear your sister calling you, from the bedroom.

Fuck off Jagoff.

Your mom doesn’t sound anything like my sister...nice try but I’m tagging your yinzer bitch mom dry. In the ass.

Edited by SteelEER
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, ISUCyclones said:

Didn't mean to interrupt the Pitt vs wvu fight though

It’s OK. When you can’t talk about your own ”program”.......

And yes, we look like crap. Unfortunately the team has taken on the personality of the coach, which is indifferent. 

9 minutes ago, ISUCyclones said:

Fucking isu, should be up at least a couple of tds. 

The crowd was dead silent after the block. I was glad ISU got the stop the next series because if WVU had gone down to take the lead I feel like that would take the energy completely out of the team and the building. Defense is lights out tonight - should be a fun second half.

8 minutes ago, SteelEER said:

It’s OK. When you can’t talk about your own ”program”.......

And yes, we look like crap. Unfortunately the team has taken on the personality of the coach, which is indifferent. 

You are considerably more feisty than @Whitman, and I kind of enjoy it.

That said, you're not going to last on this board the week we play you at the rate you're going.

11 minutes ago, Machinator said:

You are considerably more feisty than @Whitman, and I kind of enjoy it.

That said, you're not going to last on this board the week we play you at the rate you're going.

I’ll take more shit from UT fans than sPitt fans...I’m sure you understand. I at least respect and actually like most UT fans. I work with one and he’s great. Went to our last game in Austin and never met a dickhead the whole time I was there...which is no small feat as a visiting fan.

That being said, I have a few on here that will eat some major shit from me after our game in 2 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

It would be nice if the corn aggy beat WVU. Washington, Penn St and Georgia all lost. WVU losing would make 4 teams in front of Texas going down today and a good chance to move up 4 spots to #5.
That's "corn aggie", There's only one aggy...thank fuck.
  • Like 1