CR Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

GSU&UT

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You are sticking to the BT=groverat conclusion?

I have no idea if he is or not, but if he is and would like to keep that a secret, then I respect his wish on that.  I participated on an old Texas site and gover was upfront about some personal information and some assholes doxxed him and posted personal details & photos, which I think is a despicable move.  So if groverat is still out there posting but retired the username for that or related reasons, I would understand.  What I meant was that he posts like a millennial and not like a old guy and generally seems to have a narrow set of experiences, none of which seem to indicate familiarity with industry or commerce.  He is nothing at all like the old oil and gas execs I know.  He writes in the same style and repeats rhetoric in the same uncompromising & angry manner as a 30 year old perpetual academic communist friend of mine.  

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

It doesn’t upset me. I just have trouble letting trite virtue signaling go without saying something. 

Don’t take half measures man.  If you really despise anyone who supports POTUS you shouldn’t be taking their dirty money.  

Why are you dwelling on this?  All he essentially said was that none of his family or close circle of friends are Trump supporters.  He chooses not to interact socially with known Trump supporters. 

I don't know about you, but I certainly don't query people I interact with on a professional basis whether or not they support Trump -- it's a non-starter.  There's no reason to bring it up.  As for a business that openly advocates their support of Trump, I see nothing with heading down the road.  I mean, if my gas tank is on empty or I'm bleeding out from a head wound, then yeah, I might seek the services of such a person, but I'd rather not if I can help it.  Again, it's not like too many businesses openly advertise their support of a guy who is so polarizing.  In most places, it's not terribly astute to intentionally drive a wedge in your clientele.  And, in some places, it probably helps.  

dude.  bama chick is not old. and i am pretty sure trends towards hot. slow the fatwa. we need all the eye candy willing to post pics we can get around here. 

lol I’m not 23 but you’re right I’m not old. And I’ll take “trends towards hot” as the compliment I assume was intended, so thank you!

I won’t be posting a picture tonight but I will say I was a pharmaceutical rep before I got into my current job in hospital administration where I manage physician relations and recruiting.

If there’s a big blue wave next week, I might oblige.
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

"I might seek theservices of such a person, but I'd rather not if I can help it."

That seems extreme. I understand what you mean, but might just seems like a strange word for head trauma.

I phrased that badly.  Yes, head trauma = bring on the Trumpkin doctor.  The last clause was referring to non-critical services, like breakfast tacos.

Hell, that came out wrong, too.  Bedtime.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol I’m not 23 but you’re right I’m not old. And I’ll take “trends towards hot” as the compliment I assume was intended, so thank you!

I won’t be posting a picture tonight but I will say I was a pharmaceutical rep before I got into my current job in hospital administration where I manage physician relations and recruiting.

I just hope you don't look like Harry Styles.

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5084078

ps I only said "trends towards" cause we do not have a fully developed body of evidence to reference.