CR Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

GSU&UT

On 10/28/2018 at 2:04 PM, Iconoclast Texan said:

No he didn’t. Reread what he wrote. He made it very personal and graphically described wanting him to experience his wife or child dying in his arms with blood ebbing from them while looking terrified. It was one of the most vile things I have ever read.

If that's one of the most vile things you've ever read then you haven't cracked a newspaper in several years.  I get it, Brisket went over the line, but come on.

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Done after hours when no one was there.

This next week leading up to the election is going to be a mess.

Don't tell bad_teammate this!

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Dude, you have a point (and that's why the offending post is in solid red territory), but you like to read your writing a bit too much. Careful, that's how Brisketexan got started.

I don’t think writing mocking posts on the shitter is a slippery slope to wishing death upon children.  

3 hours ago, Aphelion said:

Saint Brisket makes a post wishing and hoping for the violent deaths of the family members of posters here.  Then he realizes that this may appear as the rantings of a hateful lunatic by those who don’t know that he is a righteous man with only pure and pious intentions, so he gives an apology followed by a defense based on his supreme passion for the oppressed; his passion is justified on account of having a Spanish last name and knowing some Hondurans.  Only the most passionate of righteous men would be compelled to wish death on children.  He deserves all of our praise and sympathy as the sole defender of the oppressed.  

Aphelion should be our village scribe and wise man.

Just now, workswithseed said:

He writes his tweets on the shitter, but doesn't wish death on children?

Well he's waving his dick today about sending the (big "M") military to the border. To do what the military does. Because they have guns and bombs. To who's going to be at the border. Who have children with them.

No idea how always jumping to violence to solve problems could encourage an unbalanced individual to jump to violence to solve their perceived (propaganda) problems.

42 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If that's one of the most vile things you've ever read then you haven't cracked a newspaper in several years.  I get it, Brisket went over the line, but come on.

Posting something like that about a fellow member of our community was way over the line. Stuff that is personal and attacks against someone we “know” (I know we don’t really know each other for real) that graphically talks about murder of his family is on a different level than unfortunate events in the news. This situation was dealt with which is appreciated.

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Posting something like that about a fellow member of our community was way over the line. Stuff that is personal and attacks against someone we “know” (I know we don’t really know each other for real) that graphically talks about murder of his family is on a different level than unfortunate events in the news. This situation was dealt with which is appreciated.

The things you post are just as vile. Stop with the fake outrage. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

But the kind of stuff we saw last week has also been pretty rare until Trump.

No it's not. Right-wing political violence is not rare in America by any means. Shootings at temples, mosques, synagogues, and black churches are extremely common. Right-wing militias are constantly engaged in terrorism and have for many decades.

The Decorumy parts of the Republican Party kept the violent fascists at bay for a few decades, but Trump swept them aside and gave voice to the frothing, authoritarian horde that has ALWAYS been the core of the Republican base and always will be the core of the Republican base.

You're right to be scared, but this is not an issue of one side angering another side and it's not something Trump started. This is an issue of one side being violent fascists and the focus should be that alone. That's literally all there is to it.

Hell, even the left-wing political violence you see in places like Berkley, Portland, and NYC are incidents of self-defense by the left. The fascists fly in and bus in from out-of-state to stir up violence and the people who live there put on balaclavas and fight back against the invading fascists.

Be an ally.

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Says the guy that wants to go shoot children with rubber bullets.  You should probably have a time out for that too, to be honest.  Not only are those children real, you know exactly where they are and where they are going.  Your threats are far worse than threats against anonymous internet trolls.  I hope you're just full of shit.  Otherwise, you're an actual danger to society.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not according to Trump. 

And we're talking about hate crimes, specifically. Not violent crime in general. 

Yeah I was answering to bama chick, but just now caught that her sentence said "violence is nowhere as it was last week" that's my bad for not making it clear.

11 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Says the guy that wants to go shoot children with rubber bullets.  You should probably have a time out for that too, to be honest.  Not only are those children real, you know exactly where they are and where they are going.  Your threats are far worse than threats against anonymous internet trolls.  I hope you're just full of shit.  Otherwise, you're an actual danger to society.

Don’t be a fucking idiot, I’m not shooting anyone. I am frustrated by the orchestrated attempt to overrun our borders and attack our sovereignty by the organizers of this caravan, People without Borders. I will leave it at that.

• Fuck You 3

23 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Don’t be a fucking idiot, I’m not shooting anyone. I am frustrated by the orchestrated attempt to overrun our borders and attack our sovereignty by the organizers of this caravan, People without Borders. I will leave it at that.

So you're going with the tried and true passive aggressive approach of saying something shitty, then saying you were just joking when someone calls you out on it? I guess Brisket could have done that too, but he was man enough to own it and admit he crossed the line.  

Edited by Pescado_Rojo

22 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

What's this "we" shit, foreigner? You're attacking our sovereignty and need to get the fuck out.

11 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I’m not a foreigner idiot. I was born in the USA baby. 

Get out you liar. Any documents you have purporting to show that you were born in America are clearly forgeries provided by some nefarious people seeking to help the Iranian government secretly take control of our great nation.

10 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Get out you liar. Any documents you have purporting to show that you were born in America are clearly forgeries provided by some nefarious people seeking to help the Iranian government secretly take control of our great nation.

I knew it!

Lock him up! Lock him up! 

Lack of motive for Paddock? Let's see how long it takes me to find the mention of him and that he was afraid of his guns being taken away. 

One minute to find it. Two minutes to scan read. A couple more to add the quote and hit reply. 

A jailed man whose gave a statement in November to police and the FBI recalled a man he believed to be gunman Stephen Paddock telling him that Federal Emergency Management Agency “camps” set up after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 were “a dry run for law enforcement and military to start kickin’ down doors and … confiscating guns.”

“Somebody has to wake up the American public and get them to arm themselves,” the man said Paddock told him less than a month before the Oct. 1 shooting that killed 58 people and injured hundreds. “Sometimes sacrifices have to be made.”

In a handwritten account, a woman said she overheard a man she later said was Paddock talking with another man at a Las Vegas restaurant just three days before the massacre. She told police that Paddock seemed angry about the 1990s standoffs at Waco, Texas, and Ruby Ridge in Idaho.

“At the time, I just thought ‘strange guys’ and I wanted to leave,” said the woman

Stephen Paddock ranted about gun control before Las Vegas massacre: police documents

yeah tell me again that we don't know his motive. 

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Lack of motive for Paddock? Let's see how long it takes me to find the mention of him and that he was afraid of his guns being taken away. 

I’ve heard that too but you think that’s all there was to it?  I mean, it just doesn’t pass the smell test with him.  I’m sure he was an avid gun rights activist but that as his sole motivation to pull off what he did seems fishy. 

My guess is he was compromised in some way.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

and from the NY Post

Police and the FBI refused to answer questions from the Associated Press about the account from the man who said he met with Paddock outside a Las Vegas sporting goods store after posting an online ad to sell schematics to convert semi-automatic guns to fire automatically.

The man said Paddock became upset and launched into a tirade about gun control when the man rejected an offer of $500 apiece to modify semi-automatic guns to fire automatically.

Clark County Commission Chairman Steve Sisolak, who shared the release of public information with Lombardo and FBI Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse after the shooting, told the AP on Wednesday he had been assured that no motive has been identified.

Sisolak said he hadn’t heard of the jailhouse account and he could not say whether it was credible.

Uh huh. yeah nothing to see here. Move along. Lone unstable guy with a lot of guns. yep, he wasn't influenced by rhetoric about FEMA. nosireebob, a solo nut with no clear motive AT ALL

got some ocean front property you might be interested in too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

“They’re like real Jews. But better!” - Mike Pence

You fucking laugh, I had a co-worker tell me this as I was right out of college when I happened to tell him I was marrying a Jewish girl.  I told him he was fucked in the head.

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

and from the NY Post

Uh huh. yeah nothing to see here. Move along. Lone unstable guy with a lot of guns. yep, he wasn't influenced by rhetoric about FEMA. nosireebob, a solo nut with no clear motive AT ALL

got some ocean front property you might be interested in too. 

I think we will get the full story on him someday but not anytime soon.  Maybe five years from now.

Kinda like how they released the Sandy Hook shooter files just last year. 

What was the motive there? I want to go shoot up an elementary school because..." said Adam Lanza. Oh I see because his idea of sex with kids was to kill them. 

So maybe 20-year-old Adam Lanza was a kind of pedophile whose idea of having sex with kids was to shoot them.

A hint at that is in the report on the Sandy Hook Elementary School murders released on Monday by the Connecticut state attorney’s office in Danbury.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/we-already-know-what-adam-lanzas-real-motive-was-at-sandy-hook