Houston vs usf (aka Seamus vs strong )

dingleberryswitzer

tough one here I would love to see UH lose because their fans are such dickheads, but USF needs a loss (even better if they have a loss when they hopefully beat UCF)

plus it is always fun to know that a (possible) one loss UH will never make the playoffs while a one loss UT almost certainly will and all the better when that loss for UH was a blowout to Tech (and with Tech sadly looking to be falling off badly)

I do not dislike Major, but not big on cheaters that cheat with "meh" while their wife is pregnant and even more so all the bullshit that brought UT because Mack would not fire him while the track coach was fired (just more shit that Texas did not need especially right at that time).......and I still like Charlie to some degree, but he did throw UT (and his players) under the bus right at the very end and he needed to be fired (even though I was for a 4th year until the middle of his 3rd season)

this is one of those games where I wish both could take an L

52 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I’m Team Applewhite forever. Fucking love what he has done with UH’s offense. There was some shoving going on between a coach and player on the USF sideline

Aren't you just a team UH guy forever?

4 minutes ago, deech said:

Up by 14 and 8 minutes left and UH still doesn't have a second gear.  They don't have to get conservative - they just don't need to run hurry up.

Agreed.  UH doesn't need to run hurry up, but UH does need to keep the foot on the gas, and avoid playing not to lose.