Official Surly - Texas vs West Virginia Game Thread

Vertigo

4 minutes ago, Tx_2_Sc85 said:

He is responsible for not getting those guys off the field. 

And putt in who?  Our offense was shit last year until our line got better and players started making plays. Playcallers haven’t changed. Same with defense instead of making plays they are rushing up field cheating on the run taking bad angles. 

Edited by Dog Zazz

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the easy win. Your fans and program are trash, and Herman looks like a for sure bust of a hire. Thanks again for inviting us in to kick your ass every year. 

will%20grier.jpg
Enjoy fucking your sister and don't come back to our great state you piece of crap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Man the defense was brutal. I expected it to take a step back from last year, but this is unacceptable. They gashed us with the running game.  I don’t think we pressured their QB much. If you can’t stop the run and put no pressure on the QB it’s going to be tough. Some of this is on the coaches and some is on the players.  We have to upgrade LB and have to get some experience at safety. 

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the easy win. Your fans and program are trash, and Herman looks like a for sure bust of a hire. Thanks again for inviting us in to kick your ass every year. 

All of those are fair except our fans aren’t trash. Your players are though.

How about we have regressed this year on defense which has cost us a chance at a conference championship? Is that enough of a fucking football point for you?

And the offense is better so what else is your fucking brilliant point? Oh that teams don’t stay the same from year to year? Gotcha

3 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Idc what anybody says, not going for it on 4th & 1 was a straight up pussy move. Fuck this bullshit goofy no defense fuckwad refs conference. 

Yup. That’s when we lost the game. Oh and it looked like 4th and a micro peen from my living room. 

2 minutes ago, Virginia Occidental said:

will%20grier.jpg

Really, c’mon man. You know you dodged a bullet. Enjoy your win and move on. Don’t put shit like this out there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Virginia Occidental said:

will%20grier.jpg

Go back to banging your cousin in your trailer and hammer some oxy. You know like normal WV stuff. 

Surprised you could post a picture from McDonald’s WiFi. New things ya learn...

• Like 1

Man the defense was brutal. I expected it to take a step back from last year, but this is unacceptable. They gashed us with the running game.  I don’t think we pressured their QB much. If you can’t stop the run and put no pressure on the QB it’s going to be tough. Some of this is on the coaches and some is on the players.  We have to upgrade LB and have to get some experience at safety. 

3-4 isn’t gonna do it, when the other team figures out they can’t pass, they sure can run for 8-12 a carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
3 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:
So the big 12 will have two straight weeks of WVU vs Oklahoma

Tech is beating OU tonight, and we're back in contention.

lulz

They want WVU and Oklahoma 2 weeks in a row - it's the most points, least defense, it's the "toughest road to the CFP" it's the laser lights it's everything they wanted.

shit.png

shit-2.png

4 minutes ago, Virginia Occidental said:

will%20grier.jpg

Get the fuck out of our state and don't come back. I hope your sister gives you herpes you mountain hick!

4 minutes ago, Virginia Occidental said:

will%20grier.jpg

Q) How does a WVU football player know if his mother is on her period?   A) His brothers dick tastes funny

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Boerne Horn said:

The refs fucking suck, but Jesus Christ, overcome that shit and get a fucking stop

Pretty tough when you are getting held every play and they call ZERO holding penalties on WVU offensive line.

That last drive was hilarious. This conference is for fucking idiots.

3 minutes ago, Dog Zazz said:

And putt in who?  Our offense was shit last year until our line got better and players started making plays. Playcallers haven’t changed. Same with defense instead of making plays they are rushing up field cheating on the run taking bad angles. 

Idk maybe get more numbers in the box to slow down the running game. Teams are always running on us while we counter with 5 maybe a 6th man who is usually a 180 dB. How about getting more numbers at the los to maintain at the point of attack and try to keep our shitty lbs clean. 

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

acting like pussies two weeks in a row. I hate to say it, but we need to 'take the loss pussy'

Yeah just let the officials and the other team walk all over you every week fuck it.

TH needs to call them out and pay the fucking fine. This conference is for turd women beaters and rapists, we should stop paying them money earned by Texas.

6 minutes ago, Virginia Occidental said:

will%20grier.jpg

Hahaha.   Have fun going back to West Virginia.   

Auf Wiedersehen!