Oklahoma @ Texas Tech

Constant

3 minutes ago, Fire Jack Chevigny said:

They said they were going to show some more video of what happened. What they showed earlier didn’t look like much.

The explanation they just threw out there about his lung might make more sense. That sucks though. They had a pretty damn good shot to win this game with Bowman in it

1 minute ago, Hanrahan said:

I picked up my phone to check here because I said targeting at the hit and, even though the moron announcers didn’t say anything intelligent, I assumed it would be reviewed. Was shocked when it didn’t happen and was curious if anyone else noted the obvious call. Big 12 refs continue to impress.

I keep hoping we get to the point that we get these calls/non calls like OU does and our OL can start holding like crazy but then Ok State happened at 6-1 so apparently not yet.

Just now, Bullneck said:

SOMEONE SCREEN CAP THE SYNCRONIZED OFFICIALS

it's so hilarious they can never figure out what is going on until they all talk and get together to make calls.

this one getting reviewed and turned into a no-catch because he bobbled it a little

2 minutes ago, hornian said:

Do other conferences take so long on replays? I sweatergawd replays add 30 minutes to most big XII games I watch. 

Other conferences don't replay every other fucking call, other conferences don't get together in a group and discuss every other fucking call, other conferences don't constantly make horrible calls on the field.