Oklahoma @ Texas Tech

Constant

33 minutes ago, victory88 said:

That's pathetic.  Tech fans are all leaving and it's still a one score game.  1/3 of that stadium left.  

Kingsbury has yet to beat an old Big 12 South opponent at home who can blame the fans for wanting to go and get drunk early and fuck a co-ed when it is obvious that Kliff isn't coming back from this one?

5 minutes ago, 903Cougar said:

Did they not have a better backup QB?  This guy sucks and his dreadlocks make him look like a joke.  

Not any as good as UT's starters for the past decade...

In case you didn't know, this cat was our 3rd team QB

10 minutes ago, Zavala said:

ref stands behind the center until there is 2 sec on the play clock lol thats a new one

I'm seeing this all the time this season.

Defensive coaches are clearly telling their guys, "Jog your fat ass off the field as slowly as possible."

Play clock gets eaten up with an official standing over the center.

48 minutes ago, Helobious said:

So OU will play WVU next week for the big 12 regular season title, and then probably play them again the following week for the official big 12 title. Sweet conference bro.

They don't play for 3 more weeks dumbass

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That's exactly what I typed. Your computer screen is probably fucked up, you poor person. 

So OU will play WVU next week for the big 12 regular season title, and then probably play them again the following week for the official big 12 title.

You typed that OU and WVU were playing for the regular season title next week.  Next week they are playing OSU and TCU respectively.

5 minutes ago, 903Cougar said:

He's talking about them likely playing twice in 2 weeks at the end of the month.  

Did you read his post?  He said they are playing next week and again a week later.  He's wrong on the first part, likely right on the second part.

Edited by Lhorn

3 hours ago, slorch said:

Not any as good as UT's starters for the past decade...

In case you didn't know, this cat was our 3rd team QB

As a guy with no horse in the race, I thought he did pretty good considering. I mean the kid started slow on his first two series, but then he threw 3 TD’s. Christ what else do you want coming off the bench?

11 hours ago, 903Cougar said:

I read just fine, maybe even better than you.  Learn to pick up on context.   

Actually you’re shitty Schmitty.  Dumbass that was banned Oct22.  Then came back W this name.  Your pathetic ass pulled this move every couple months on the other site too.  

So listen here @shmitty don’t fucking tell me to pick up on context, you pathetic troll.  GFY

Edited by ChiTownDoc

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Actually you’re shitty Schmitty.  Dumbass that was banned Oct22.  Then came back W this name.  Your pathetic ass pulled this move every couple months on the other site too.  

So listen here @shmitty don’t fucking tell me to pick up on context, you pathetic troll.  GFY

who pissed in your cheerios?

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Doesn’t fucking matter. He’ll have a career high game against us like everyone else does.

While we clearly have a history of making guys who aren't good enough to start on their own team look like all conference players, Bowman is damn good and I'll take my chances with anyone other than Bowman.  Is it conformed that his injury was lung related?

I'm going to vomit when the backup throws for 400+, 4TD, 0int.

Time to get your shit together Orlando.

50 minutes ago, Zavala said:

who pissed in your cheerios?

When this place does its job and bans a scumbag...and that POS comes back the same day and posts as if nothing happened...we call that out.  It’s community service.   

And what kind of pussy eats Cheerios for breakfast?  If you pissed on my bacon, I’d deepfry your fucking face.  But do whatever the fuck you want to some bitch’s Cheerios.  

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Go learn to pick up on context you fucking Okie.