Cowboys vs Titans: MNF

Vic Mackey

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I like the design to run a screen where you have zero blockers for the receiver. Brilliant. 

Yep. Those two dudes I don’t think had anyone to cover to that side. I only saw the one quick replay and it looked like their alignment knew exactly what was coming. Was obvious to me they knew the okay before the snap.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

I actually think a coach who actually knew what he was doing  could do something with Dak and Zeke.  there is no reason to draft a QB while Jason garrett is our coach.

Totally agree..... There are some pieces here.  Coaching sucks.  We are playing multiple guys out of position.  Jerrah would still need to die, but a better coach gets this team to the WC.

1 minute ago, FizzleFish said:

Yep. Those two dudes I don’t think had anyone to cover to that side. I only saw the one quick replay and it looked like their alignment knew exactly what was coming. Was obvious to me they knew the okay before the snap.

right before the drive started I was going to post rollout, screen to zeke, sack or pick

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Totally agree..... There are some pieces here.  Coaching sucks.  We are playing multiple guys out of position.  Jerrah would still need to die, but a better coach gets this team to the WC.

Hope they get that boofer from OU. Then I can finally fully stop rooting for the cowboys and start rooting against them.