Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

9 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

It isn't...but so what if it was? Oh are we supposed to be fair and nice and kiss OU's fucking ass now? Fuck that. If KM got injured that would be a damn shame because then we couldn't see his tears of anguish when Texas beats his fucking ass again.

OU sucks and so does your lame ass post.

That's all random Twitter guy was saying. He hopes they hurt Sam. Your own coach said it would be okay. I mean he has a whole month to get well.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Buddy Hinton said:

That's all random Twitter guy was saying. He hopes they hurt Sam. Your own coach said it would be okay. I mean he has a whole month to get well.

I am fine with Sooner fans saying that crap. It is what this week is all about. But the fact that Sooner fans are cunts stands as factual.

5 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

The 2nd largest brand behind Nike. Only 4 schools have been chosen to represent the brand.   

Are you fucking eleven years old? First of all, Jordan is part of Nike numbnuts. Second of all, it isnt even close to the 2nd largest apparel brand. Third of all, it isn't "have been chosen" it's schools choosing to wear that brand. Do you think if Texas called up Jordan brand they would hesitate for half a second to pick up the phone?

FOURTH of all its 5 football schools and 6 in total if you include Marquette basketball.

So you managed to be wrong about everything.

Oh also OU sucks.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

He hopes they hurt Sam. Your own coach said it would be okay. I mean he has a whole month to get well.

Kryler was the only one trying to injure people’s knees in October, Butty. I hope he gets fucked up.

Maybe Herman’s kids can reach down that low. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Are you fucking eleven years old? First of all, Jordan is part of Nike numbnuts. Second of all, it isnt even close to the 2nd largest apparel brand. Third of all, it isn't "have been chosen" it's schools choosing to wear that brand. Do you think if Texas called up Jordan brand they would hesitate for half a second to pick up the phone?

FOURTH of all its 5 football schools and 6 in total if you include Marquette basketball.

So you managed to be wrong about everything.

Oh also OU sucks.

I am aware Jordan/ Jumpman is part of Nike. Jumpman  shoes/apparel is figured as a different entity, like Converse. An article listed the market share as #1 Nike 34.7%, #2 Jordan Brand 11.8%, #3 Adidas 11.3% - then Skechers, New Balance, Converse (also a Nike brand) and Under Armour 

I only knew of Michigan, UNC, OU, & Florida wearing the Jumpman branded apparel. 

Sorry didn't mean to upset you or throw a proverbial horns down at you.

You guys seemed bored

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Buddy Hinton said:

I am aware Jordan/ Jumpman is part of Nike. Jumpman  shoes/apparel is figured as a different entity, like Converse. An article listed the market share as #1 Nike 34.7%, #2 Jordan Brand 11.8%, #3 Adidas 11.3% - then Skechers, New Balance, Converse (also a Nike brand) and Under Armour 

I only knew of Michigan, UNC, OU, & Florida wearing the Jumpman branded apparel. 

You guys seemed bored

You are quoting SHOE market share specifically. Not TOTAL brand apparel market share

Jesus Christ stop commenting. 

17 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

You guys seemed bored

Isn't it past your bedtime?

1 minute ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Lol almost dropped that one on him. Honestly seems like a nice guy, farcry from some of the other trolls I've seen.

Still, kid needs to learn what the fuck he's talking about and find a different thread to lose his Surly virginity in.

Shit... now that you mention it it's past MY bedtime.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

sooner trash showing their ass all over twitter the last few days.

DtJOvW8VsAEeaix.jpg

That sounds so violent.  Why are sooners so intolerant?  Anyway, who on their team is capable of breaking him in half?  They can't even tackle.  ou is #111 in total defense.  there are only 18 schools in the ncaa that give up more yards.

Just now, BigVegasHorn26 said:

I'd enjoy seeing the same thing happen to Kyler Murray*, so meh.  Whatever.  And it's not like their defense can actually accomplish shit.  

*Actual size may vary.  

Vaginas in your rear view mirror may be bigger than they appear

• Like 2

I'm already amped up for this game.  Despite the "focus on the game in front of you, not what's down the road," diatribe, I see this game as our penultimate showcase.  Forget whichever Bowl game we land in.  It will pale in comparison as to what's about to transpire this coming Saturday. 

We get the sweet opportunity to play ou and beat the holy fuck out of them all over the goddamned field one more time.  No other situation can hold a candle to that.

• Like 4