Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

Thank you for taking a photo and posting online while shit was going down on your boat. 

If you listen to the audio it's funnier than even that, I presume it was the ship's captain stating that he didn't know why the flooding had stopped.  Pretty nonchalant about it to be honest, sort of amazing.  It came off as a fuck it, not my boat, the company's problem sort of thing.  Sort of the general disregard you would expect from an Enterprise rental employee observing a wrecked rental.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

If you listen to the audio it's funnier than even that, I presume it was the ship's captain stating that he didn't know why the flooding had stopped.  Pretty nonchalant about it to be honest, sort of amazing.  It came off as a fuck it, not my boat, the company's problem sort of thing.  Sort of the general disregard you would expect from an Enterprise rental employee observing a wrecked rental.  

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be disappointed if they don't allow him to captain any more ships through what is becoming a fairly active warzone.

Oh wait, this is Russia, of course he'll be on the next available tanker.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be disappointed if they don't allow him to captain any more ships through what is becoming a fairly active warzone.

Oh wait, this is Russia, of course he'll be on the next available tanker.

I never knew this was a documentary of Russian training

• Haha 7

Haven't seen this discussed much.

Was the mass poisoning of Russian officers part of the Ukrainian counter-attack?

The Kremlin believes that the poisoning was caused by cyanide pills and pesticides that were placed near the food plates.

https://m.jpost.com/international/internationalrussia-ukraine-war/article-753737 

Edited by KYHorn
  • Like 1

️Today at around 11:00 a.m., soldiers from the Russian Freedom Legion fighting on the side of 🇺🇦Ukraine discovered and destroyed a 🇷🇺Russian warehouse of ammunition and fuel lubricants in the area of Zaitseve.

According to the panicked scream in the intercepts, the occupation formations tried to store there 82mm and 120mm mortar shells, 30 mm shells and TM-62 anti-tank mines.

• Hook 'Em 6

57 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

️Today at around 11:00 a.m., soldiers from the Russian Freedom Legion fighting on the side of 🇺🇦Ukraine discovered and destroyed a 🇷🇺Russian warehouse of ammunition and fuel lubricants in the area of Zaitseve.

According to the panicked scream in the intercepts, the occupation formations tried to store there 82mm and 120mm mortar shells, 30 mm shells and TM-62 anti-tank mines.

Next step will be capital controls that declare you WILL exchange your dollar for 80 rubles otherwise you’re an extremist and heading to the gulag. 

• Hook 'Em 2