Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

On 4/26/2024 at 6:35 AM, B00M said:

Hope you at least gave that poor guy a couple words of encouragement 

I did. And was able to talk a bit with a few Ukrainian officers from the Liaison team in DC. Wish I could have bought them all a beer but they were in Uniform and about to head out for meetings.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Screenshot_20240427_080651_Chrome.thumb.jpg.34da5f9ca25fdfd93892019580080812.jpg

AfD is completely lost, it is basically a fifth column at the leadership and insider level. Goes beyond Russia, too.

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany-afd-party-russia-china-spy-claims-bundestag/

The scathing criticism of the AfD comes after revelations on Wednesday that German public prosecutors in the city of Dresden had initiated preliminary investigations over allegations that Maximilian Krah, the AfD’s lead candidate for the European election, had accepted payments from Russia and China “for his work as an MEP.”

But for the AfD, those preliminary investigations may be just the tip of the iceberg. Earlier this week, German police arrested one of Krah’s parliamentary aides over claims he spied for China.

At the same time, Petr Bystron, second on the AfD’s list for the EU election, is also facing allegations, reported on extensively by the German media outlet Der Spiegel, that he received €20,000 from people with links to Russian President Vladimir Putin in order to spread Kremlin propaganda.

All these little populist-extremist parties on both the left and right across Europe are completely infected. AfD is getting the press because it’s in a big, capable country.  But all of Central and most of West Europe has collaborators in exactly the parties you’d think. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:
On 4/26/2024 at 5:35 AM, B00M said:
On 4/25/2024 at 11:23 PM, InkaUtexas said:

I took this today.

IMG_4745.jpg

Hope you at least gave that poor guy a couple words of encouragement 

I did. And was able to talk a bit with a few Ukrainian officers from the Liaison team in DC. Wish I could have bought them all a beer but they were in Uniform and about to head out for meetings.

Inka was actually in DC to promote his new book: My Addiction to Night Soil--Gardening the InkaUtexas Way!!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

What assets do Americans have in Russia? Does Britney Griner still own an apartment there or something?

"Honey, you think Moscow KFC's still open (burps)?" /frankTheTank

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

And this is from the age demographic where they have the largest population gap, and where they should be having kids but aren’t or will hopefully be war casualties.

Russian mail order bride business will be a buyers market for the next decade or more.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ABSR said:

And this is from the age demographic where they have the largest population gap, and where they should be having kids but aren’t or will hopefully be war casualties.

Russian mail order bride business will be a buyers market for the next decade or more.

Advantage China

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Realistically they can field 5x that?

It depends what you mean by realistically. They have an estimated male population between 15-64 of 48 million so yeah, they can find more people to throw to the meat grinder, but in reality, the ones willing or even capable of fighting are far far less. Also, eventually the population revolts after so many people are killed for dumb reasons. At the same time, Russians do like suffering. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Is the average Russian male’s life expectancy even 64 years? I would imagine less than half of males 40-50 would even be deployable due to chronic disease, and not 10% of those over 50

Health declines fast after 45 in Russia

Edited by Sawbonz
Old study but I don’t think there has been a fitness boom in the last twenty years
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Parliament said:

Realistically they can field 5x that?

7 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

It depends what you mean by realistically. They have an estimated male population between 15-64 of 48 million so yeah, they can find more people to throw to the meat grinder, but in reality, the ones willing or even capable of fighting are far far less. Also, eventually the population revolts after so many people are killed for dumb reasons. At the same time, Russians do like suffering. 

They are doing everything they can to avoid mass conscription in the largest cities. They were emptying out prisons, so they’ve got some problems.  They will run out of minorities and rurals to send off to slaughter at some point.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are doing everything they can to avoid mass conscription in the largest cities. They were emptying out prisons, so they’ve got some problems.  They will run out of minorities and rurals to send off to slaughter at some point.

Now they're recruiting Cubans, central Asians, Africans.

50 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:
8 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Maybe, maybe not. 1 out of 10 of 48 million is still 4.8M so I suspect there is a pretty big pool to draw from.

2 hours ago, Bevo said:

Maybe, maybe not. 1 out of 10 of 48 million is still 4.8M so I suspect there is a pretty big pool to draw from.

They do. They lost 8 million in WW2. They will burn through a couple million before anyone gives a shit. 

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

They do. They lost 8 million in WW2. They will burn through a couple million before anyone gives a shit. 

And that number included all of the people in Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, etc., that made up that Soviet number.   

I’m not sure how many people fled the Soviet Union when Hitler attacked, but I’m pretty sure that 1 million young men did not flee the country and deprive the military of their services.

in Russia, you can kill all the non-blonde slavs at a higher rate with no blowback.   Killing young men from Moscow and St. Petersburg is going to be a huge problem.   And back then the Soviet union was the Soviet union- politically.  There were not a bunch of Republics with their own presidents to decide that their men are no longer going to be fodder for the meat grinder.

I agree that Russia can lose more, but I disagree that they can lose 1 million more.  I doubt they can lose a half million more If that number includes sons of the elite in Moscow and St. Petersburg. 

• Hook 'Em 7

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

And this isn't The Great Patriotic War.  They can't lose anywhere near that many people on a war Putin started.  He won't survive it.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Sanction? Tell them to exit Russia or revoke their license to operate in the United States 

Fuck them

Certain sanctions would do that. Hell kick them off SWIFT. Their board and senior managers cannot travel, etc. We can get mean if we  want to. Will the EU?

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1