Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Edit: you won't be around long.

Unrelated note: Iranian-backed militias were caught firing short-range ballistic missiles at US troops in Iraq.  If it keeps happening, I assume the Iranian factories will cease to exist.

Saw that we sent an AC-130 to light up a militia camp from where the launches came from.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

All you internet AF warriors drool over youth A10 “Brrrt,” and you can have it.  I’ll take a goddamn AC10 dropping literal artillery rounds from above.

Shit, bring back the original Spooky. Saw one in action a few times, damn that was impressive. Only AC-130 I saw working was only using flares and mini guns. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Stop-hes-already-dead GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

16 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

SIAP (I did look, sorta). Is this person legit?

Bad ass if true:

If you watch the video, the flight time of the bullet was about 10 seconds.

So, the speed of the bullet would be about 380 m/s. Surly ballistics experts, does that sound about right? Seems a little slow?

Way too slow. From that distance, you're probably shooting a 50 caliber bullet. Those go a lot faster.

image.png.81d2eae500b0adb250a411f162242e83.png

• Hook 'Em 3

What do we think about this Cyrus Janssen guy? He appears to have about 500k following him on YouTube and I guess he thinks he’s some international relations expert because he, get this, lived in China for a decade. Looks like about 10 days ago he put out a video repeating all the Russian propaganda about manpower issues in Ukraine, surrender, waste of western resources, etc… comments section is just slurping his balls. Made my blood boil. 

Edited by B00M
  • Rage+1 3

I've seen this speculated by a few publications after the recently announced provision of 1 HIMARS launcher:

Ukraine’s About To Get Its New Reverse-Slope Glide-Bombs: Ground-Launched Munitions That Can Strike The Far Sides Of Hills

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2023/11/21/ukraines-about-to-get-its-new-reverse-slipe-glide-bombs-ground-launched--munitions-that-can-strike-the-far-sides-of-hills/?sh=94e097b7e3bd 

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

from the pbs frontline:  “War is like an x-ray. All human insides become visible. Good people become better; bad people, worse.”

I think this was in reference to the Ukrainians trapped in Mariupol during the siege. Something I’d never really thought about. 

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, B00M said:

from the pbs frontline:  “War is like an x-ray. All human insides become visible. Good people become better; bad people, worse.”

I think this was in reference to the Ukrainians trapped in Mariupol during the siege. Something I’d never really thought about. 

Yeah, that one got me as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Yeah, that one got me as well. 

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but it seems to clarify what Zelenskyy said a few weeks ago, “the war takes the best of us. The best heroes, the best men, women and children.” The cowards and scum of society loot, run, and hide and often survive by victimizing others… but the best Ukrainians stay to help and fight because they’re, “not ready to give their freedoms to this fucking terrorist Putin” 

Edited by B00M
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BamaATL said:

I'd take this as a good sign, behind lines in Kherson ambushing munitions.

This seems like a great way to take the edge off that million rounds of antique artillery Russia bought from North Korea (I’m assuming there’s some artillery rounds in those crates. I have no idea) 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Those guys look like partisans.

Love hearing how all the food and energy drinks the Russian occupiers like to buy is filled with needles, razors, poison. You can imagine the consequences these brave Ukrainians shop keepers face for resisting but every little thing helps to reduce Russian morale and win the war for independence.

• Hook 'Em 3