2018 Heisman Trophy Race

satyanash

Agreed. Their offensive line was ungodly. Amazing how well they develop offensive linemen in their program.
Yeah. Amazing what a shot in the arm their strength coach was. He had the right prescription for them. Don't needle your Sooner buddies about their O-Line. They're big and Heavy n Go Hard.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

Not only does it make me sick that the Sooners are going to get back to back Heisman winners, but even more so that both started at different schools to begin with. And recency bias is going to get them this Heisman too. 

Fuck OU

You should be more upset at all of the Heisman winning WB's from Texas that didn't play at UT.  

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Whatever happen to the stiffarmtrophy website that used to predict this thing yearly. Also. Fuck kyler Murray.  And fuck BlowU. Fucking traitor 

The Heisman Trust got it shut down a few years ago.

Edited by satyanash

One of my fraternity bros works the Heisman every year and just sent me a picture  of he and Billy Sims with the caption "UT still sucks"

He's even more of a douchebag than you think. From the Hamptons and he's a bandwagon OU fan. I try to tell him there's nothing cool about that but he's too dumb to understand.