Bowl Saturday

Underdog

Buffalo gets the ball on offense for the first time in the second half with 14:13 left in the FOURTH quarter

28-24 Troy

Troy took the ball to pen the 3rd and scored then had the onsides kick and fumbled it on that drive at the 6 and Buffalo kicked off again (because of the fumble run back for a TD), Troy drove and scored and used up the entire 3rd quarter plus some seconds of the 4th

crazy game

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

beth mowins.

"its first and 10 from the 39??? how????"

Jesus Beth,  the facemask was an automatic first down, the unsportsman was a dead ball 15 yards- meaning zero actual yard moves but the auto first kicks in. so its 1st and 10  from the original LOS 

13 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i see this game ending with Ferguson missing the sack leader.

He had it in the 2nd quarter, but swiped the facemask, negating his record breaking sack.

then he should have gotten a half sack to tie the record, and gets nothing instead.

I don't know how the fuck we are supposed to know what he's been credited with listening to mowins. 

another Mowans miss...

"yep- Ferguson is gonna keep playing after getting the record, no keeping him away from playing this down"

----shows a sideline shot of Ferguson standing on the sideline, not playing this set of downs yet.......

typical.

and yes, I know hes been getting rest due to the humidity throughout the game- just funny timing that Mowens is telling us he's definately gonna keep playing, and the first thing we see is him on the sideline