2019 HS All-Star Games

satyanash

1 minute ago, Eternal Noob said:

Actual question: do they teach "horns down" at freshman orientation as the OU hand sign? It's the only thing I've ever seen a gooner do.

I think they all believe it’s their school hand sign now. 

1 minute ago, BERT said:

I think they all believe it’s their school hand sign now. 

I don't mind. Anyone with half a brain cell would be embarrassed to build part of their identity around their rival.

Edited by Bevo14

I know we tell aggy jokes, mock their idiocy, and watch the recruits that could break either way. OU is our main rival, and we express enmity almost every time their name comes up. But was anyone thinking about either of them in the Sugar Bowl? Can you imagine celebrating a life decision by coming up with something negative And OU-related to say? Just wow. Hookem!

• Like 1

If Texas can’t win a championship in the next few years, it is not going to be because we failed to sign talent to catch passes this year. Sometimes we need 3, pursue 6, land 2 consolation prizes, and sweat it out. We landed Who is probably 5* material in Washington, the GPotY in Smith, and record-breaker Whittington in addition to what is basically a bonus year of CJ. All this before we even know if we get an ‘extra’ year of LJ. We hit a grand slam HR on WR recruiting. Winning is nice, and we would have found a way to use McCoy, but the fascination with a guy who was not coming here and who does not play at a position of real need is crazy. I could see if he were a world-beater JuCo LT with 3 years to play 3. I have to agree with the sentiment that we should focus on who we got, not the ones we didn’t.

• Like 2