Cowboys vs Seahawks: Wild Card Round

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Who do we want to win tomorrow Eagles or Bears?

We want to play whichever team loses tomorrow. Unfortunately that won't happen.

I think the Bears' D is probably no better than the Seahawks. So I want the Bears. Our D shuts them down. Dak and crew are one game better. we can definitely take the Bears - almost certainly the Eagles.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’m tethering on the brink of hammered. But I want to surf in the morning. So I’m trying to see what dallas does to me. Hopefully Seattle doesn’t drive down on the field here

GET HAMMERED.....

COWBOYS WIN...

COWBOYS WIN...

COWBOYS WIN...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I’m always happy to see the Eagles eliminated. At Nola or L.A.? Both challenges (obviously). But we know we are capable of beating the Saints’ Ass.

LA is a fraud that will be exposed by whoever they play, their season ends next weekend. NO on the other hand is gonna be a tougher out. It is likely imo that Bears win and we face NO.

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Eagles of course. Shitting down Phillys throat plus I think they get home field only if it's Eagles.

I thought the Eagles would play Rams if they win.  We get NO there if Eagles win.  No?

Edited by Horn80

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

I’m always happy to see the Eagles eliminated. At Nola or L.A.? Both challenges (obviously). But we know we are capable of beating the Saints’ Ass.

its really a coin flip. less of a home field advantage at LA.  I think I'd take the saints because A) the NFL/Goodell wants an LA team to get to the Super Bowl bad and B) we can't score with the Rams if they get going.

6 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

We want to play whichever team loses tomorrow. Unfortunately that won't happen.

I think the Bears' D is probably no better than the Seahawks. So I want the Bears. Our D shuts them down. Dak and crew are one game better. we can definitely take the Bears - almost certainly the Eagles.

If the Bears win tomorrow the Cowboys won't be playing them in these playoffs.

Good win.  Should have won by 2 scores at least but youngest team in the playoffs so plenty to learn.

Dak is a gamer.  Yes, sometimes it's ugly but he plays his best with the game on the line, even on a nothing, give up QB draw play which he makes into the play of the game.

Zeke is a horse.  Not as quick as he used to be but maybe the best instincts of any runner since Emmitt.

Fuck anybody who thinks Cooper wasn't the pickup of the year.  WR1!!!

Defense turned on Sean Lee's injury, which got LVE into the lineup.  Quite an odd journey thus far in the season.

Time to turn this bitch up to 11....

7TIY.gif

Edited by Patrick Bateman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Teams that rest don't always come out hot. 

Fair enough. Worked out okay in 2009 for the Saints, though. And they needed the rest this year, they got banged up on the OLine pretty badly towards the end of the season. 

Edited by BradInATX

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Ideally, and I don't know how it happens, we get another game before we play the Saints in NO. (Or somebody beats NO for us.) At least N.O. would get a little banged up that way.

Eagles win tomorrow sends Dallas to LA. Don't really see it happening since it's in Chicago, but who knows.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Ideally, and I don't know how it happens, we get another game before we play the Saints in NO. (Or somebody beats NO for us.) At least N.O. would get a little banged up that way.

Take a peek at the playoff brackets. If Philly beats Chicago, they go to NO and Dallas goes to LA