Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

16 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Re Demani Richardson: TFB is saying that someone in his corner who really doesn't want him to flip from A&M, which is why his plans to visit keep falling through.

There's always an uncle chuck or james or ...  whoever... 

For anyone looking for more film of Shepherd, I would recommend watching the HUDLs of Demond Demas and Damond Wiggins, as well.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8289871/Demond-Demas

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4339422/Damond-Wiggins

Edit: maybe not Demas'... can't seem to find varsity highlights.

Edited by Machinator

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Wonder if the reason we haven’t seen the “shhh” from Carrington is because Shepherd was the silent from June 2nd and Smith was the previous one

Could be.  Didn't Smith say after he committed he knew it was going to be Texas several months ago?

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Could be.  Didn't Smith say after he committed he knew it was going to be Texas several months ago?

EJ said something about him being “95% sure months ago”, not sure what that means for when he gave his silent

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Re Demani Richardson: TFB is saying that someone in his corner who really doesn't want him to flip from A&M, which is why his plans to visit keep falling through.

I thought it was Grandma that was the voice in his ear.  Wasn't that reported a long time ago?

Just now, cafe society said:

I thought it was Grandma that was the voice in his ear.  Wasn't that reported a long time ago?

Maybe? I lose track of all the uncles and such.

The only thing I remember with regard to Richardson is that his dad has told at least one of the sites (TFB, I think) that he's open to Richardson visiting other schools.

4 minutes ago, 35dimes said:

I’m seeing people blast me for saying there will be a commitment tonight. Let me go ahead and publicly defend myself. I never said there will be one tonight. The 👀👀 tweet is me saying there is a few things that are exciting going on. I don’t know when they’ll be released, but it’s fun.

Again, I didn’t promise anything tonight. Thanks for understanding Surly.

Delete thread IP ban user

5 minutes ago, 35dimes said:

I’m seeing people blast me for saying there will be a commitment tonight. Let me go ahead and publicly defend myself. I never said there will be one tonight. The 👀👀 tweet is me saying there is a few things that are exciting going on. I don’t know when they’ll be released, but it’s fun.

Boo this man!

4 minutes ago, 35dimes said:

Sock alert?

OnaComputer is also 35dimes. Hmm... Intradasting.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 35dimes said:

Is this parody, or are you pulling a Kevin Durant?