Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

6 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

LotusHorn post on 247 that "as of right now" the Shh is Sanders, which is one of the dumber things I've ever heard.

"I can confirm that as of right now, the silent commit is Sanders.  If things change, though, the silent commit was Hookfin all along!"

Yeah, that’s an interesting thread... he’s attempting to give a detailed account of what is transpiring. I can’t tell if he’s dialed in or utterly insane. 

4 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Sanders and Cain will both announce 12/19. McCoy is 1/5. Only other guy that is listed on 24/7 commiting 12/19 that we have had slight interest in is Stripling but I doubt it’s him

Going off of what EJ and now TFB are saying it's gotta be Sanders. Of course like others I'm taking this slow because as someone mentioned before we've been burned before and shit can always change. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Let’s not create a frenzy about this a la Kyler. If this shit goes viral before the fax is in, it probably goes against us

In order to balance out the rumors and to maximize Aggie tears, I'm hearing it is Leal.  Until I hear otherwise.....

29 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

LotusHorn post on 247 that "as of right now" the Shh is Sanders, which is one of the dumber things I've ever heard.

"I can confirm that as of right now, the silent commit is Sanders.  If things change, though, the silent commit was Hookfin all along!"

I can’t help but get this feeling LotusHorn has been building up to this ultimate troll job for a long time. If his connection is family and it’s supposed to be a secret, why would anyone talk to this fuck so he can spew it all over the internet when it’s so “sensitive “ to everyone else?

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So the next question is how the coaches break down the carries next year. I think we start out with a 70/30 Ingram-Sanders split and increase Sanders' carries throughout the year until he becomes the primary ball carrier. 

This is how you set yourself up for disappointment

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So the next question is how the coaches break down the carries next year. I think we start out with a 70/30 Ingram-Sanders split and increase Sanders' carries throughout the year until he becomes the primary ball carrier. 

You’re forgetting about a healthy Porter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not getting my hopes up at all if it’s sanders. Saban is sending four coaches minimum to his home. We’ll get something like “bama came back hard and it’s now at a 50/50 battle”. We all know how that will end. 

Edited by DoneWithit