Texas recruiting notes 2019

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I hate when you post this .gif. Such a bitch face.

Seriously, instead of the gif I'd rather see a blank space. But let's justĀ shake it off, we don't want any bad blood here because then we will never ever ever get back together and talk about recruiting.Ā Dammit, I'm off topic again, look what you made me do.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Seriously, instead of the gif I'd rather see a blank space. But let's justĀ shake it off, we don't want any bad blood here because then we will never ever ever get back together and talk about recruiting.Ā Dammit, I'm off topic again, look what you made me do.

Holy shit. What's your End Game here?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Odds that we miss on his recruits, he doesnā€™t get JMU job, and we canā€™t get rid of him?

Ā CouldĀ be worse. Herman could convince CDC that we need to money whip him into stayingĀ 

Edited by Lhorn

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The sotto voce implications are that Evans' recruitment is already dirtier than a gas station restroom, and it hasn't even really gotten started yet. So, Bammer or OU, more'n likely.

Who cares? The perennial powerhouses these days are all dirty as shit. Its ridiculous if we aren't playing the game to the level other schools are.Ā 

18 minutes ago, Carl! said:

word we cant use our coeds/thots as a selling point either anymore its time to make it rain $$$ worse thing that can happen is a bowl ban

You fucking donut.

Even if UT itself doesn't have as many 10s enrolled there, there areĀ still girls atĀ ACC, St. Ed's, TxSt, Hutson Tillotson, and girls not even in school who hang around Austin for a number of reasons.

There is plenty of talent.

Edited by Atticus

43 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Woah...just caught up. You people are completely insane.Ā 

Same, god damn reading todayā€™s pages was an emtional beating mixed with a bunch of shitty takes and non recruiting related bullshit. Ā If I got to read yā€™all blathering could yā€™all at least do some community service andĀ put a picture of Kate on every page. Ā For fuckā€™sĀ sake.