Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

17 hours ago, rvm96 said:

Tennessee has been very good at making 5* recruits look bad lately when they get to their campus 

Well it's Tennessee.... Their entire history sucks, so it's not like their prospects are going to change what is already a human toilet with classes. They're Appalachia aggy for a reason 

15 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Maybe I’m just getting old but how could you not want to play for a coach that snorted blow off a stripper’s ass WITH HIS WIFE?

I hate to say this, but wasnt the strippers tits with blow some story from a guy on Smiths timeline? while i'd love to see mrs herman do this, and i've had that in my spank bank ever since the story was told. some anonymous twitter dude isnt really a solid basis for information. however salacious

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

And how do you know this? There's no way you, I, or anyone else would know how much of a factor it plays. It's just a rationalization.

I don't but these guys know where they are going most of the time. If you have to rationalize a stupid rumor, heresay, bullshit, to not go somewhere, you are just looking for reasons not go.