Texas recruiting notes 2019

1 minute ago, NorLa Horns said:

I hate to say this, but wasnt the strippers tits with blow some story from a guy on Smiths timeline? while i'd love to see mrs herman do this, and i've had that in my spank bank ever since the story was told. some anonymous twitter dude isnt really a solid basis for information. however salacious

Yes,  those were the salad days before Smith started cutting his wife up with a sharp metal Skoal lid and choking her poor ass up against the wall in front of his kids.  Tom and Michelle deserve a medal.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

You see, by saying we are in it for Higgins the pay sites can trick you into reading their updates. And when he chooses Stanford they can claim about how it was a close call and it just did not go our way late. 

Oh yeah?  Yeah, probably.  That's how this works. 

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

By the way, anyone looking for comic relief from this shitshow of a thread should give LotusHorn's Trey Sanders "updates" a look: https://247sports.com/college/texas/Board/21/Contents/Sanders-Update-1216-126438245/

Lol that thread is as much of a beating as this one. LotusHorn and his crew of sunshine pumping-sycophants going to war with everyone else sensible enough to finally realize they've been duped.

Edited by satyanash

4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

By the way, anyone looking for comic relief from this shitshow of a thread should give LotusHorn's Trey Sanders "updates" a look: https://247sports.com/college/texas/Board/21/Contents/Sanders-Update-1216-126438245/

If I ran a business and allowed that pathological liar to post on the boards I would be ashamed of myself. 

But then again, the only thing that kept Stalin up at night was wondering why everyone did not love him. Apparently the blood that runs through my veins ain’t the same kind Burton has. 

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Wow I am absolutely shocked that right before NSD his update is "That could be Alabama. It could be Texas. It could be playing with his brother. I’ll know more later." 

Also, I've always thought that his stuff would be behind the paywall. Now that I'm reading it with his comments (and his apologists) it's hilarious. 

40 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

when Little falls in the draft due to him not developing, thatll be a hell of a tool  for us to recruit against. cant wait for that draft. 

fuck tree

Isn't he a Freshman?  I hope nothing happens as much as the next Texas fan but he's got time.  

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

As much as we laugh about the aggy 247 posters, ours are nearly as embarrassing. That site is rock stupid for every school.

Almost every 247 site is terrible. It's actually amazing. 

the gigem247 board is 20 times worse than Texags which really puts things in perspective. 

Edited by texasstrong12

16 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Interesting that they just now, in LotusHorn’s last couple posts, put his stuff behind paywall. That oughta net them a couple more suckers. 

58 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Tried to dig around for info on Bru's visit but not one twitter post or pic from Bru, not even any USC likes or new follows.  The USC message board is a real well, no replies to the Bru thread or any insiders posting updates on 247 or twitter.  This pic you posted is all I could find.  This has been a really quiet visit. 

10 minutes ago, CB'sGotMeLit said:

Tried to dig around for info on Bru's visit but not one twitter post or pic from Bru, not even any USC likes or new follows.  The USC message board is a real well, no replies to the Bru thread or any insiders posting updates on 247 or twitter.  This pic you posted is all I could find.  This has been a really quiet visit. 

It’s because he left early and snuck down to Austin.

19 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Mike Roach is reporting that the Stanford side is no longer confident in Higgins.

A couple of hints on OB of Texas feeling they got an upgrade over Powell at WR, I have to think it could be Higgins. Even El Mahico said it was a blue chip upgrade. I know they are different types of WR, but this fits the description.

6 minutes ago, BevoBuck14 said:

A couple of hints on OB of Texas feeling they got an upgrade over Powell at WR, I have to think it could be Higgins. Even El Mahico said it was a blue chip upgrade. I know they are different types of WR, but this fits the description.

Powell has nothing to do with the wr numbers.  That kid's offer from Ohio St. was for safety only for a reason.