If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

did dave and corby hammer aggy bob's balls?

edit nm.  just let us know after

Not too bad. Bob basically hopped on the aggy grenade himself, saying things are a total mess. Pinned the bulk of it on defense despite them having 5-star DL all over and they can't get to Miami QB. Said he expects 7-5 at best for aggy and that will be enough to fire Jimbo. Corby/Danny then mention the $65M+ buyout and Bob doesn't think that matters. I believe he said they could "fart" that amount or somesuch. Compared the Rangers giving $200M to deGrom as if that matters. We all know aggy isn't nearly as rich as Bob seems to think.

20 hours ago, C-Man said:

Just caught him on the stream. McElroy is so smarmy. He fucking sucks.

Disagree. I like McElroy. He’s smart, funny and grew up a Longhorn fan and has great knowledge of our history. 

Wife bought some of those $25 LiveNation concert tickets many months back. She and a couple of her friends are going to First Aid Kit tomorrow night at HoB Dallas. She wants me to go with them. "We can leave whenever" etc. Meh. Not familiar. Pop them up on Spotify and not a whole lot more interested.

FF to this afternoon and SeaBass and Mino are talking and SeaBass is excited that he's taking not just his wife but his two kids (aged 13 and 9) to the First Aid Kit show tomorrow. Now, I 100% know it will fucking suck terribly. Please pray for me.

• Haha 3

Unintentional comedy on Joel Klatt's appearance on the Hard Line today. In discussing aggy, he said: "if I was an aggy fan, I would be livid because I have held up my end of the bargain. You aggy fans have done what you're supposed to do. You've supported the program to the level of, well, really as high as anybody in the entire country. You've built them a new stadium. You've given them what they've needed for a coaching staff. You've given them what they needed from a NIL perspective, a recruiting perspective. And you don't have anything to pay for it, uh, uh, to show for it."

Edited by C-Man
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

Wife bought some of those $25 LiveNation concert tickets many months back. She and a couple of her friends are going to First Aid Kit tomorrow night at HoB Dallas. She wants me to go with them. "We can leave whenever" etc. Meh. Not familiar. Pop them up on Spotify and not a whole lot more interested.

FF to this afternoon and SeaBass and Mino are talking and SeaBass is excited that he's taking not just his wife but his two kids (aged 13 and 9) to the First Aid Kit show tomorrow. Now, I 100% know it will fucking suck terribly. Please pray for me.

You do kinda post like Sean Bass broadcasts.  

There is nobody to blame but yourself pal. 

Well, Lisa has hot voice and has good bullshit but maybe not hot. Killer is fucking awful at radio. I have no idea why it’s a business he went into. I don’t think his schtick is funny or cute. I think he’s a goddamned joke. He’s a joke in his weight loss spots - with the finished take. 

2 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

‘Ticket’ Denied TRO Against Ex-hosts’ Sports Podcast

SEPTEMBER 16, 2023 BRUCE TOMASO

A federal judge in Dallas on Friday denied a request by the owners of KTCK “The Ticket” for a temporary restraining order that would have prevented former hosts Dan McDowell and Jake Kemp from producing a sports-talk podcast, pending a December trial on a civil suit accusing the duo of “flagrant breaches of contract and misappropriation of … intellectual property rights.”

The suit, filed by Susquehanna Radio, which owns The Ticket, contends that the podcast, The Dumb Zone, is a carbon copy of The Hang Zone, the afternoon Ticket show McDowell and Kemp hosted until they quit in July in a contract dispute. Both hosts signed six-month noncompete agreements while employed at the Ticket.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 11:57 AM, NoName said:

Looks like Jake won the lottery and Dan just found out he has terminal cancer.

Their suit game is terrible, and they hired the biggest blowhard doucher ever as counsel. They’ve gone so downhill in my estimation.