If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

here's the Danny song.

this is Danny (on Rhyner's podcast) and Sirois (on Gordo's Twitch stream) bitching about the Ticket and Junior.

I’m not sure I’d call that scorched earth. Particularly by Sirois. Now, Dan & Jake would never be welcomed back. 

On 4/26/2024 at 4:50 PM, Texzilla588 said:

Well I guess radio featuring Mike’s top ten beans, Sirois smelling farts, and Julie sucking just ain’t gonna make book. Hope they saved their money. 

Most of them made 4-6 YEARS worth of Cumulus pay in their 18 months at the freak

His laptop crashed while doing the primary recording. I’m not an AV nerd but think he said he’d preconfigured some equipment for backup and someone unknowingly fucked that up while he was out.

25 minutes ago, D_Goose said:

he said he’d preconfigured some equipment for backup and someone unknowingly fucked that up while he was out.

Video Man ran the board while Blake was out. Blake didn't check anything before the show started. You always check the board.

41 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Junior talking about his "future of college football" makes me want to put a spike through me head. Is that the same future where the iPad no longer exists?

or the same future where nobody owns a car in 2026 because we're all using self-driving rideshare cars?

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Junior talking about his "future of college football" makes me want to put a spike through me head. Is that the same future where the iPad no longer exists?

Not that I ever thought it was going away, but I do think an ipad is pretty useless other than entertaining kids or watching a movie on a plane/road trip

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you listening to ads when the stream gives you 60 minutes to skip every ad, ticket ticker, and simple jub segment?

I haven't listened to a 40 liner since 2004.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/26/2024 at 9:54 PM, mdmost said:

For consistent pay and the chance to keep chasing the radio dream, sure. For inconsistent pay, constant self-promotion, big start up costs, and an unknown popularity, not so much. I guess they can look at how often their podcasts with the Freak were getting downloaded but this wasn't the #1 show in the timeslot designed to strike out on their own combined with one of the guys having a lot of seed money

What's the story about Dan or Jake having a warchest / seed money?

On 5/1/2024 at 9:20 AM, mdmost said:

Junior talking about his "future of college football" makes me want to put a spike through me head.

This is how I feel when he spends a segment "coaching" Luka fucking Doncic. 

"What I'd really like to see out of Luka..." 

STFU.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oh Jesus those goofball brought Julie Dobbs back from the radio dead? 

One or both have gotta be fucking her, right? Why else would they poison their listeners ears with that again

Imagine paying money to listen to Julie Dobbs

Edited by Hermanator

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Oh Jesus those goofball brought Julie Dobbs back from the radio dead? 

One or both have gotta be fucking her, right? Why else would they poison their listeners ears with that again

Imagine paying money to listen to Julie Dobbs

Hard pass. Their affinity for Philip Kingston and Julie Dobbs makes me question everything about them. 

Dan on the William Pace Show just might be the funniest thing he's ever done. 

Starts around 1:09:30

Listened to that earlier. The weight loss bit was wonderful.

Dan is the same guy.

On 5/1/2024 at 5:58 PM, Longhornstampede said:

Fucking ads with McClearin are a beating. He's such a douche. He needs to stop trying to convince people he can sing, whether he brags about singing karaoke or he sings in his ad reads. Fucking cringe

I didn't think that ad could be worse. Then I saw the TV version and it made me irrationally angry. Now they're sparing me to death with his singing it.

Spike to me head

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, MontereyMX said:

wtf are those things?  all over

Don't touch them. They may feel soft and fuzzy but those fucking hairs embed themselves under your skin. 

ETA

It's a wolly bear caterpillar. Will turn into a moth. 

Edited by pops
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Frank The Tank said:

Dan…the funniest part of the ticket besides Gordo even today. 

I honestly don’t know if some of you people are retarted or north suburbanites who have never been in our town.

7 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

I honestly don’t know if some of you people are retarted or north suburbanites who have never been in our town.

What the fuck are you talking about? Dan was a massive talent and very funny. The bit was funny. Gordon is a massive talent and pretty much the only funny and good part left of the ticket I’ve known for 25 years of living in Dallas.

Is your position that middays and the current version of the hardline are hilarious and awesome?

• Hook 'Em 2