If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Am Robot. Am Robot. Am Robot. 

Every year when they say they are playing Robot Santa after break I roll my eyes and consider changing the station, but every year I end up laughing my ass off when they start playing it. 

"This is what Mark David Chapman was listening to when he unloaded that revolver."

I tell ya what, I’ve really been tearing it up on tinder.  good lord where was this 2,000 years ago?  used to, you’d have to marry a girl and treat her well and be of service to her emotional needs in order to gain access to the female reproductive system, but, now all you have to do is swipe right and rebrand meaningless sexist female empowerment and boom, you’re in the catbird seat. 

Hey, quick. Go look on Corby's Twitter feed for more stuff to make you angry. He's running plays from the HL default piss off Texas fans playbook and your dumbass falls right into the trap. 

So you have never gotten mad after someone slammed your school? Man you are so fucking cool

29 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

So you have never gotten mad after someone slammed your school? Man you are so fucking cool

I don’t want sooner fans to speak glowingly of UT.  what the fuck are you talking about?  fanning the flames of the rivalry is always good.  always.  and when we beat them next year corby can eat shit. 

52 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Sounds like those of you wishing Corby would die might have got your wish

52 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Sounds like those of you wishing Corby would die might have got your wish

been out of town all week, what happened?

4 hours ago, futureman said:

I don’t want sooner fans to speak glowingly of UT.  what the fuck are you talking about?  fanning the flames of the rivalry is always good.  always.  and when we beat them next year corby can eat shit. 

Remember, no one on the Ticket should ever say anything negative about UT ever, especially OU fans who double as hosts. Texas fans have a proven history of being super whiny any time anyone on the Ticket is critical of Texas. Why people get so upset about how an avowed Sooner fan likes to rib thin skinned Texas fans on Twitter is beyond me. Corby is a shithead but it's a rivalry game. If Texas had won, you bet your ass I would have been talking shit to him on Twitter just like I did after we won at the Cotton Bowl. Turnabout is fair play. But to bitch about a tweet 4 days later is just whiny bitch material. 

• Like 2