If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Remember, no one on the Ticket should ever say anything negative about UT ever, especially OU fans who double as hosts. Texas fans have a proven history of being super whiny any time anyone on the Ticket is critical of Texas. Why people get so upset about how an avowed Sooner fan likes to rib thin skinned Texas fans on Twitter is beyond me. Corby is a shithead but it's a rivalry game. If Texas had won, you bet your ass I would have been talking shit to him on Twitter just like I did after we won at the Cotton Bowl. Turnabout is fair play. But to bitch about a tweet 4 days later is just whiny bitch material. 

Thanks again for being the police of this thread and setting everyone straight in how to act
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mdmost said:

Remember, no one on the Ticket should ever say anything negative about UT ever, especially OU fans who double as hosts. Texas fans have a proven history of being super whiny any time anyone on the Ticket is critical of Texas. Why people get so upset about how an avowed Sooner fan likes to rib thin skinned Texas fans on Twitter is beyond me. Corby is a shithead but it's a rivalry game. If Texas had won, you bet your ass I would have been talking shit to him on Twitter just like I did after we won at the Cotton Bowl. Turnabout is fair play. But to bitch about a tweet 4 days later is just whiny bitch material. 

It would be nice if there was a prominent voice on the Ticket to counterbalance all the OU blathering. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

It would be nice if there was a prominent voice on the Ticket to counterbalance all the OU blathering. 

Sure but it’s never been that way. Jake is about the closest.

And the policeing line is amusing. Yeah you guys aren’t thin skinned at all when someone takes issue with your posts. 

I do because it's funny that he did something to have to delete his account and he was an asshole so it's enjoyable. And then this guy shows up who posts exactly like him. But then again, I'm just a contrarian. 

You seem overly agitated, Lando. Did you get bad service at a restaurant last night?

In non-Rex, non-Corby news, Carlos Leal, former Raceweek host died this past week. 

https://medium.com/@thesamuelhale/remembering-carlos-leal-eaf2790a9d22

Edited by mdmost

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I do because it's funny that he did something to have to delete his account and he was an asshole so it's enjoyable. And then this guy shows up who posts exactly like him. But then again, I'm just a contrarian. 

You seem overly agitated, Lando. Did you get bad service at a restaurant last night?

In non-Rex, non-Corby news, Carlos Leal, former Raceweek host died this past week. 

https://medium.com/@thesamuelhale/remembering-carlos-leal-eaf2790a9d22

Damn. That's a hard start to drydock. 

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

Would George give up red dirt music to get out of the mohawk? No more red dirt segments. No Bird Dogs for a year, except for Jub Jam since it goes to charity. Cold red dirt turkey.

tweet it at craig and gordo and hopefully they’ll bring it up this week because as of now that fat simple bastard is locked in to that jubhawk 100%.

41 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Davey is going to be on the HL Thursday and Friday. Need some Christmas Doocy at some point. D&M have an s-load of vacation. They're gone from December 13 to Jan 2 or 3. Not bad. And Gordo will be gone even longer since he started on Monday.

Only thing worse than dry dock is D&M without gordo. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Davey is going to be on the HL Thursday and Friday. Need some Christmas Doocy at some point. D&M have an s-load of vacation. They're gone from December 13 to Jan 2 or 3. Not bad. And Gordo will be gone even longer since he started on Monday.

I believe I heard Jake + Doocy will be filling in for at least some of December

38 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I believe I heard Jake + Doocy will be filling in for at least some of December

Damn, going to have a make appoint to listen.  Love when Doocy is on, and outside of Gordo, I'll take Jake over the other Musers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

He's basically awful at just about everything other than straight sports talk.

Which one was that?  The reindeer fucked up voice thing?  That was aweful.  Even if it would have been funny, hard to know because the voice was like listening to a caller with their radio up there was such a delay.  And what, Gordo got a good laugh out of one transition joke at one point so they’ve decided to just beat the shit outa that dead horse?

Which one was that?  The reindeer fucked up voice thing?  That was aweful.  Even if it would have been funny, hard to know because the voice was like listening to a caller with their radio up there was such a delay.  And what, Gordo got a good laugh out of one transition joke at one point so they’ve decided to just beat the shit outa that dead horse?

Not being specific. He just sucks in general.

Hatchet job retelling of it Bc it's too dumb to go into detail... RRB tweeted steph curry about how their neighbor is a former astronaut and other stupid shit and Jake mockingly tacked on a tweet that that neighbor/RRB will kill curry if he shows his face in their hood 

Holy shit...the only thing worse than Sea Bass is a Jake and Sea Bass combo.  God this is pretty much unlistenable.  The next thing either of them does (outside of pure sports talk) that's worth a damn will be their first.  If this is the depth of the Ticket's bench, they better hope none of the regular hosts ever die.

9 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Holy shit...the only thing worse than Sea Bass is a Jake and Sea Bass combo.  God this is pretty much unlistenable.  The next thing either of them does (outside of pure sports talk) that's worth a damn will be their first.  If this is the depth of the Ticket's bench, they better hope none of the regular hosts ever die.

it’s the shake joint.  the ticket has produced worse radio.