Actors/Actresses you know, but don't know

mulletpelini

The definitive documentary on the subject is That Guy...Who Was in That Thinghttps://m.imdb.com/title/tt2402200/?ref_=m_nmfmd_slf_13

Mark Rolston is best known as Bogs, the rapist from Shawshank Redemption

7551d1c4f33637e48a7543dbae9071fa.gif

He tells a story about how his little daughter was sick and he was carrying her in the hospital elevator. This lady gets on and looks at him and screams, “You! You’re that horrible man!” as if he was playing himself in Shawshank.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:32 AM, mulletpelini said:

Thomas F Wilson

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Seen this guy in different stuff, obviously Biff in BTTF series, but never had a clue what his name was, nor will I remember it most likely.

His stage name is Brendan Fraser.  Or Owen Wilson.

John_Heard.jpg

John Heard - likely most recognized as Kevin's dad in Home Alone, dude was in over 100 films and countless television appearances.  His "bigger" roles were in the '80s and '90s, but he was still getting work up to his death in 2017, which was news to me, somewhat supporting being on this list. 

I am going a little old school because.....well I am old.

Allan Melvin

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy was everywhere.

From the Phil Silvers Show in 1955 to multiple different characters on The Andy Griffith and Dick Van Dyke shows as well as Gomer Pyle to Sam on The Brady Bunch.

Plenty of cartoon voice work as well.

4 hours ago, idigTexas said:

John_Heard.jpg

John Heard - likely most recognized as Kevin's dad in Home Alone, dude was in over 100 films and countless television appearances.  His "bigger" roles were in the '80s and '90s, but he was still getting work up to his death in 2017, which was news to me, somewhat supporting being on this list. 

Sopranos too

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, idigTexas said:

John_Heard.jpg

I don't get it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I think most peeps would know Luis Guzman by his name.

Bruce Greenwood is a great one, and he's usually playing one of the top roles.

Something odd I noticed in watching BTTFpt2 the other day, I could not see where Elizabeth Shue was credited until the very end, and she played a pretty major role in that movie.

i submit, people train run out of Stubbville

AnnualDismalBison-mobile.jpg

Dylan Baker

Yeah, Bruce Greenwood has a rare combination of leading man looks and supporting actor reputation.  

Paid his dues. Lot of crap and T&A movies when he wasnt doing soaps or movies of the week. Think he was the best cinematic JFK. Not a caricature.

Forgot he was in St Elsewhere. 1994’s Exotica is worth a look.