2nd Round: Warriors vs. Rockets

BigOrange1

2nd Round: Warriors vs. Rockets  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/19 at 07:45 PM

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

harden passes up a wide open lane to the bucket to dribble step back and brick a 3

Immediately followed by staring down Curry for 8 seconds, and then launching an airball.

Man, I feel like even an average shooting/aggressive game from Harden would blow this game wide open.

Guys that Kerr trusts against Houston:

KD, Steph, Iggy, Klay, Dray, Looney

Guys that D'Antoni trusts against Golden State:

Paul, Harden, Tucker, EG, Rivers, Capela

And literally no one else even remotely. Could make for some even stranger rotations if this series goes deep.

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Feels like Houston is one good run away from putting this game to bed in the 3rd. Warriors are misfiring from 3 and can't stop both Harden and Gordon.

Think you may be out over your skis...... this will probably be a 5-6 pt game with 6 minutes left.....

13 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Think you may be out over your skis...... this will probably be a 5-6 pt game with 6 minutes left.....

Houston is drilling contested threes all over the place, while the Warriors can't even execute layups right now. Will be very surprised if they can keep it that close with six minutes left.

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Houston is drilling contested threes all over the place, while the Warriors can't even execute layups right now. Will be very surprised if they can keep it that close with six minutes left.

Might be right.  From watching a lot of playoff games though, 4th quarter 3's get tougher.  Rockets need to get away from Harden hero ball and let CP3 run the offense more.

These are the times I wish the most that KD hadn't come to Golden State. As a basketball fan, we lost 3 seasons of getting to watch KD carry a team on his back. With Steph sucking shit through a straw this postseason, KD has had no choice, and it's fucking awesome.

57 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Ok I was wrong..... a 1pt game with 6 minutes left 😀

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

These are the times I wish the most that KD hadn't come to Golden State. As a basketball fan, we lost 3 seasons of getting to watch KD carry a team on his back. With Steph sucking shit through a straw this postseason, KD has had no choice, and it's fucking awesome.

To be fair, that’s what KD did in the Finals.

Just now, CBT said:

To be fair, that’s what KD in the Finals.

Mostly as part of a great offense with everyone, including Steph, playing pretty damn well. This is "shit's not working, get the fuck out of my way."