Elizabeth Warren 2020

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, David Dennison said:

Last time I checked, fraud requires intent. As far as I can tell, Elizabeth Warren did not intend to defraud anyone. She actually believed she was part Native American.

I believe I'm a chocolate lab.  Does that mean I can stop paying taxes? 

I mean....I REALLY BELIEVE IT.  So I'm in the clear...right?

Your honor, the defendant believes he really is a chocolate lab.  How can the IRS possibly seize his assets for tax evasion?  There was no intention of fraud here!  He actually believes he's chocolate lab and labs don't pay taxes!

Well if he really believes it.  Case dismissed!

🙄

If you really think Warren didn't realize that she wasn't white, or wasn't smart enough to know that she in no way meet the minimum requirements to be considered Native American (as a law professor no less) then I don't know what to tell you. 

She's either retarded or a fraud.   I'll let you decide.

• Fuck You 6

30 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

She is part Native American.

Obviously not in any significant or meaningful way, but it is scientifically proven to be part of her heritage. 

No, no she's not conclusively. Her test results did not conclude she was North American Indian. In fact the test resuts only muddied the water more. Stop with the dick sucking, and try some basic honesty, it just might change your life.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dennisson in action. Yeah straight up racist. Please break down his tweet, and describe the racist parts.  Calling her Pocahontas ?  Is that racist or just sarcastically calling her out for her claim she's a native American ?  Don't answer, everyone knows your answer. 

Calling her Pocahontas is racist.
Using the Trail of Tears as a joke is racist.

Go fuck yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, LowPressure said:

I believe I'm a chocolate lab.  Does that mean I can stop paying taxes? 

I mean....I REALLY BELIEVE IT.  So I'm in the clear...right?

Your honor, the defendant believes he really is a chocolate lab.  How can the IRS possibly seize his assets for tax evasion?  There was no intention of fraud here!  He actually believes he's chocolate lab and labs don't pay taxes!

Well if he really believes it.  Case dismissed!

🙄

If you really think Warren didn't realize that she wasn't white, or wasn't smart enough to know that she in no way meet the minimum requirements to be considered Native American (as a law professor no less) then I don't know what to tell you. 

She's either retarded or a fraud.   I'll let you decide.

What are the minimum requirements to be Native American?

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Never mind that Trump and nearly every Republican got into good schools because their daddies were loaded and/or a legacy.

But you see, Elizabeth Warren, a poor white woman from Oklahoma, could have cheated the system by checking the Native American box. 

One has nothing to do with the other.  And there are no shortage of rich Democrats that have gotten the same privileges due to their financial or family status. 

I disagree with all affirmative action.  Not because I'm heartless, but because it's insulting to those who it pretends to help.  And it undermines minorities who didn't need it. In addition it enables victim mentality and lowers standards. 

And let's not pretend that there are no opportunities for poor people to go to college.  She didn't need to be Native American to get ahead if she is really that qualified.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Pocahantas is now the Trail of Tears ?  The use of the word Trail is racist ?   You have some huge leaps of comprehension issues.  You hear racism in everything.

When the word trail is capitalized and Donald Trump is using it in the same tweet as Pocahontas and Elizabeth Warren, what do you think he means by trail?

11 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dennisson in action. Yeah straight up racist. Please break down his tweet, and describe the racist parts.  Calling her Pocahontas ?  Is that racist or just sarcastically calling her out for her claim she's a native American ?  Don't answer, everyone knows your answer. 

Try this.  Go up to your token black “friend”.  Refer to him as “ Kubta Kinta”.  Please film and post the part where you get your ass kicked

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Try this.  Go up to your token black “friend”.  Refer to him as “ Kubta Kinta”.  Please film and post the part where you get your ass kicked

Are you saying all black people are violent? Who's the racist now?

this is sarcasm btw 

4 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Well, to be equivalent you'd be going up to Shaun King & refer to him as "Kubta Kinta"

I don't think Talcum X could kick anyone's ass.  😉

1 minute ago, LowPressure said:

Well, to be equivalent you'd be going up to Shaun King & refer to him as "Kubta Kinta"

I don't think Talcum X could kick anyone's ass.  😉

Fair Point. Ok try this.  Go in to a crowded predominantly black neighborhood.  When you stop a white person yell out “Hey Kubta Kinta!”  Again, film and post the results

1 minute ago, Horn Dog said:

Kunta kinta was a slave in a TV series about racism.  It'd be the just as bed as calling them an Uncle Tom, an I your face racial term.  The racist connotation is in your face, and blatant with those names. Pocahontas was was an Indian girl in Va. It's sarcastically mocking her that she thinks she's an actual native American.  Calling her a squaw could certainly be considered racist and or demeaning. Sorry you don't understand the difference.  

My wife and I both have more Native American blood than she does, and we don't consider ourselves Native American in any respect.  My wife is also descended from Scottish ancestry, she doesn't consider herself Scottish. I have french, Irish, and a hint of Native American ancestry somewhere way back, several generations, and wouldn't fill out a form describing myself as anything but caucasian.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Kunta kinta was a slave in a TV series about racism.  It'd be the just as bed as calling them an Uncle Tom, an I your face racial term.  The racist connotation is in your face, and blatant with those names. Pocahontas was was an Indian girl in Va. It's sarcastically mocking her that she thinks she's an actual native American.  Calling her a squaw could certainly be considered racist and or demeaning. Sorry you don't understand the difference.  

My wife and I both have more Native American blood than she does, and we don't consider ourselves Native American in any respect.  My wife is also descended from Scottish ancestry, she doesn't consider herself Scottish. I have french, Irish, and a hint of Native American ancestry somewhere way back, several generations, and wouldn't fill out a form describing myself as anything but caucasian.

Checking off the Caucasian box is a true sacrifice. It's hard to believe anyone would hamstring themselves like that in America.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I guess we will agree to disagree.  Calling someone Pocahontas in a sarcastic way seems similar to calling someone Kunta Kinte, Speedy Gonzalez or Long Duck Dong.  Your intent is to mock their race or racial identity.   Even if her racial identity is flawed, those terms are still offensive to people who do belong to those groups.

Just now, Horn Dog said:

I guess we will agree to disagree.  Calling someone Pocahontas in a sarcastic way seems similar to calling someone Kunta Kinte, Speedy Gonzalez or Long Duck Dong.  Your intent is to mock their race or racial identity.   Even if her racial identity is flawed, those terms are still offensive to people who do belong to those groups.

Yeah its personal perspective in some of these things.

I'm not calling any black guy Kunta Kin te because of the expressed, and direct connection to a slave.  The recent pic of Northam in black face can for sure be described as racist even if he's not a practicing racist.  I think some terms have a racist connotation and some have a racial connotation. One is definitely meant to be ugly and demeaning, one can be strictly sarcasm.  The name Washington Redskins is divisive more among Caucasians than Native Americans depending on your source.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah its personal perspective in some of these things.

I'm not calling any black guy Kunta Kin te because of the expressed, and direct connection to a slave.  The recent pic of Northam in black face can for sure be described as racist even if he's not a practicing racist.  I think some terms have a racist connotation and some have a racial connotation. One is definitely meant to be ugly and demeaning, one can be strictly sarcasm.  The name Washington Redskins is divisive more among Caucasians than Native Americans depending on your source.

Would you call a Native American Tonto?

15 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You'll defend dotard when he calls Booker 'Sambo'.  Maybe he'll refer to Stacey Abrams as 'Aunt Jemima'... fucking hilarious and totally cool.

19 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Pocahantas is now the Trail of Tears ?  The use of the word Trail is racist ?   You have some huge leaps of comprehension issues.  You hear racism in everything.

Give another reasonable interpretation of campaign TRAIL there.

39 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Give another reasonable interpretation of campaign TRAIL there.

There are a couple: game trail, Indian trail, war trail (war path is the usual moniker, but I've heard 'em both. The word trail has been associates with Indians/ and westerns (that have you know Indian character in them) and not just the Trail of Tears.  Racial isn't racist, you little hot house flowers are precious with your diaper wetting.

She tried to pass herself off as a Native American when she was told she had an ancestor somewhere way back who was an indian. She used it in her speeches and campaign trail (whoops another use of the term) (but hey that's not trying to use it for her benefit). 

She never lived on a reservation, never lived the life of a Native American in any facet of her life.  Her use of the term has been called insensitive and insulting by actual, full blooded,D NA American Indian tribes.

She deserves any sarcasm (Trumps post drips with it) she gets from anybody about it, especially now that she's trying to double down on a DNA report that further muddies the waters, but Trumps the one who's the bad paleface....  Sarcasm look it up children.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

There are a couple: game trail, Indian trail, war trail (war path is the usual moniker, but I've heard 'em both. The word trail has been associates with Indians/ and westerns (that have you know Indian character in them) and not just the Trail of Tears.  Racial isn't racist, you little hot house flowers are precious with your diaper wetting.

She tried to pass herself off as a Native American when she was told she had an ancestor somewhere way back who was an indian. She used it in her speeches and campaign trail (whoops another use of the term) (but hey that's not trying to use it for her benefit). 

She never lived on a reservation, never lived the life of a Native American in any facet of her life.  Her use of the term has been called insensitive and insulting by actual, full blooded,D NA American Indian tribes.

She deserves any sarcasm (Trumps post drips with it) she gets from anybody about it, especially now that she's trying to double down on a DNA report that further muddies the waters, but Trumps the one who's the bad paleface....  Sarcasm look it up children.

And yet you defend Trump at every turn.

There is no moral authority left in a large swath of America. I just wish you all could see it. It's so painfully there.

2 minutes ago, SKJ said:

And yet you defend Trump at every turn.

There is no moral authority left in a large swath of America. I just wish you all could see it. It's so painfully there.

I do ?  Show me all the turns please. Trump did for me what I wanted, he beat Hillary. I'll be voting against him in the next election in all probability.  I cross party lines in my voting habits about 50% of the time in state elections, less in federal elections usually.

The moral outrage about calling someone racist for calling someone trying to pass themselves off as a native American, Pocahontas is astoundingly funny and pathetic all at the same time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

you're causing yourself to be stupid because people being called racist triggers your feelings

Yep.

It's how these sensitive white men fall down the rabbit hole and become Nazis. They feel estranged and isolated and then continue to feel that way, then they seek online community among those who feel the same, and it all builds up and builds up.

It's not very different from online-left radicalization, but where right-wing extremism is fear-based and individualistic (and therefore isolating), left-wing extremism is more optimistic and collectivist (and therefore communal). It's why you don't see left-wing domestic terrorism with even 1/100th the prevalence you see right-wing domestic terrorism.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I do ?  Show me all the turns please. Trump did for me what I wanted, he beat Hillary. I'll be voting against him in the next election in all probability.  I cross party lines in my voting habits about 50% of the time in state elections, less in federal elections usually.

The moral outrage about calling someone racist for calling someone trying to pass themselves off as a native American, Pocahontas is astoundingly funny and pathetic all at the same time. 

Warren literally apologized and consulted with the Cherokee nation about it, what in the blue fuck has Trump apologized for in any of the language he's used about non-white people and countries? Again like someone said earlier, go to a group of black women and refer to them as Aunt Jemimas, I'm sure they'll not feel that language is racist at all.

If you feel defensive and a need to type many, many words when someone WHO IS NOT YOU gets accused of racism, ya might want to think about why that is.

And if you do it every time it happens to SOMEONE ELSE and you have to contort basic logic to construct a defense, ya might want to cogitate on that too.

I’m prone to be defensive for and get into wars of words on the internet when someone says something mean about Harry Styles.

Because I’m a Harry Styles fan girl and I adore him and he’s perfect and anyone saying anything bad about him is DEFINITELY WRONG AND BAD AND I WON’T HAVE IT!

If you react that way about racism getting called out.........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

All of those examples are still racist.