orocopa19

Hagbard Celine

2 minutes ago, JNip said:

That should’ve been a third yellow card, impeding a restart. Don’t really know what this referee is watching. 

Considering that a Mexican player just hammered the ball into a prone Pulisic and got nothing, you should probably stop.

Edit: I do agree that he needs to get this under control, but it hasn't exactly been one-sided reffing.

Edited by TexArcher

Just now, TexArcher said:

Considering that a Mexican player just hammered the ball into a prone Pulisic and got nothing, you should probably stop.

That’s my fucking point you idiot. Mexico knows that this ref isn’t giving out yellow cards. Tht was my fucking point. I actually was on your side on tht fouk, should’ve also been a yellow. The way I see it, it should be USA 3 and Mexico 1. 

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Edit: I do agree that he needs to get this under control, but it hasn't exactly been one-sided reffing.

Im not saying that it’s one sided either. I’m just saying that the ref is fuxking up. I already called for a Mexico yellow. 

Ok. We’re on the same page now. Moving on. Sorry for calling you an idiot. 

Liverpool fans would blame the defender who took the attacker down. I understand tht soccer is a physical game and shit like his happens. Don’t believe that defender tried to take Pizarro out of the game. 

Just now, dcar00 said:

altidore is a waste.  i wonder what 40 time pulisic runs.  he's the only guy out there that seems faster than a mexican player.

Altidore is there for one reason. Hold the ball and play pulisic. He did that once all game and it was almost a goal. 

Just now, dcar00 said:

Bradley needs to go asap.  he's half a player out there.

This...why he is still with this squad is baffling.  He was never that great and at this point when you see some of the players that are LEFT OFF the true world powers is a symbol of just how far behind we really are.