Machinator

2020 CB Joshua Eaton

Shows my age but I thought for a second that Eaton's commitment vid was starting with "Save a Prayer" by Duran Duran. Would've been a bold choice.

I know it doesn’t mean anything to you olds, but Trillart is pretty well known in the Texas rap music video scene. Pretty dope that he did this commitment vid.

Meh, she looks like she’s probably an Okie based off the first 5 vids. Has a bit of a WT look to her that the gif above didn’t really capture. Would not bang

6 hours ago, NAVY said:

JFC. The writing skills on display at texAgs are painful to read. 

So much this. I've seen an incredible amount of simply horrendous writing in the .jpgs of TexAgs posts... Verb agreement, basic spelling errors, syntax issues, stylistic problems, you name it.  And quite a bit of it is from people with aggy tags.

It's almost as though they never got a halfway decent education. Go figure.

Good pickup. 

These commitment videos are getting crazy. 

A Football Brainiacs Production

A Trillart Film

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

giphy.gif

Oh Yeah....

What

10 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

LOL, 48 points to Kansas St. I guarantee we dont give up that many....wait......I don't mean guarantee.....I mean I hope.....

Kansas State is terrible, we should win convincingly.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:38 AM, mdmost said:

tenor.gif

I know it’s an old clip, but my dad would publicly disown me if he ever saw me swing a hammer like that. For fucksakes keep both feet on the ground 

I just can't give a fuck about the loss. He seemed like he would be passed over in a year or so, anyway. His "talent" was meh. I am, however, not happy about losing Princely. I think he can be a difference maker.