3rd Democratic Debate - Houston

Hank Kingsley

I have a feeling he’s going to find one stupid small reason to vote not Democrat. 

You lost an election you never should have lost. It was pathetic. While I’m voting Democrat no matter what come 2020, if the the party isn’t careful it could be on a path to potentially lose it again when it just isn’t necessary. Why is the party giving Trump a chance? Trump is a moron. You can win the election by just not effing up.

He’s been concern trolling all night.

“Americans don’t want to hear about health care!”

“Americans love their guns!”

No, Republicans don’t want to hear about health care and Republicans love their guns.

Whining like a baby that someone is trolling is the biggest indication that you live in an echo chamber. Of course I already knew that from your posting history. Your intolerance of other viewpoints is exactly why we have Trump as President. Congratulations dipshit. You got him elected.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I love the conviction 

Well, it was nice knowing you Beto...hope you didn't just sink the 2020 election chances for the Dems by using the word "we're" instead of "I would"

Great conviction, but he just handed the GOP a huge gift.

• Like 1

Just now, DixonHur said:

Well, it was nice knowing you Beto...hope you didn't just sink the 2020 election chances for the Dems by using the word "we're" instead of "I would"

You may have missed it but we had an assault weapons ban in the past 20 years.

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I took it as "we're" meaning his administration, but I can totally see how uneducated folks (aka conservatives) can get this mixed up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pancho said:

I took it as "we're" meaning his administration, but I can totally see how uneducated folks (aka conservatives) can get this mixed up. 

They don't need to get "mixed up"...Fox will be running with that shit from now until the election

Hell, their still using the free healthcare for illegals ads here in Kentucky.

Soundbites matter

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Ban, not confiscation

51LhozekkzL._SY355_.jpg

Look familiar?

Cool, let's ask all the moms that vote that love seeing their kids in fear of being gunned down

Love my freedom to see dozens of people killed in an instant

Edited by GSU&UT

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Recent poll on gun policy.

And Beto has chosen the path of changing opinions on this issue, not following the poll numbers.

I wish every candidate would do that on every issue.

You're missing the forest for the trees.  Who's arguing against gun control?  

But you start telling people your going to "take" their guns, I think the polling may be a bit different.  

The problem with Dem leadership is they just don't seem to understand how marketing & messaging work.

Edited by DixonHur