3rd Democratic Debate - Houston

Hank Kingsley

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Every candidate on this stage is an order of magnitude better than every single politician and administration official in the Republican Party. It really is stunning to compare the qualifications of the two groups.

It's basically intellectuals versus rich corprate shills.

• Haha 1

they should have distilled this debate at halftime with the most interesting candidates, which is what they should do going forward if 10 candidates make the stage. 

Gimme: Warren, Bernie, Pete, Beto, maybe Cory, maybe Chang

the others can take the L backstage.

Gimme an NCAA style prez run.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

lol they ignored the candidate with the most ambitious climate change plan when talking about climate change

Shut the fuck up. You already admitted you missed the first part of the debate, which was completely dominated by Bernie, Biden, and Liz. Since then, they've done an admirable job of spreading the questions around. If Bernie wanted to tout his plan, he could've stepped up to the plate. Others have asserted themselves when they wanted.

• Like 1

Only two times I got the chills...

Beto’s “hell yeah” comment about confiscation of AR-15s and AK-47s, and

Warren’s “.2% tax on the top .1% of wealthiest Americans for childcare, pre-K and student loan relief”

They’ve been my 1 and 2 all along thus far. Warren for a while now but Beto is strong right now.

I’d be thrilled with either. Still want Liz, she’s my choice.

• Like 1