2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

CBT

14 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

60 degree turn that he immediately held up on. Nice to be 20 years old. I walk around on a right ankle of mush from 4 of those. Im guessing the treatment for such things has advanced beyond, “make sure you get some ice on that after the game.”

If I had a buck for every ice bath I made in a cheap, plastic motel room trash can while playing in tournaments as a teenager...

• Like 1

Both JJB and brunson start forcing things after being on the floor for too long. > 7 mins and > 5 mins respectively. To be effective they need to be consistently rotated out. I'm sure Rick sees this and is trying to build mental stamina for them as the season Progresses but it's so frustrating to see them not rotated out in pressure situations.

No shoe would've prevented that roll. It was just bad luck, and kind of a bullshit reach in by Nunn to put his leg that far in. But, hopefully it's just a couple of weeks. Horrible timing as it's a really tough 5 game stretch. But, let's see how the boys respond. 

If anybody tries to say that Rick Carlisle isn't a a fucking wizard they can kiss 100% of my ass.
The guy can flat out coach

Fucking this. What an impressive game all around. Giannis was in beast mode but everyone chipped in.