Jump to content
Viper

Cop Caught Copping Caress of a Corpse

Recommended Posts

No word yet on if he'll try to say it's a victimless crime like shoplifting or punching someone in the dark.

https://reason.com/2019/12/04/a-california-cops-body-camera-captured-him-fondling-a-dead-womans-breasts/

Quote

A veteran officer with the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) captured himself fondling a corpse on his own body camera.

The Los Angeles Times reports that an unnamed officer in the Central Division responded to a call about a dead woman in a residential apartment. After arriving, the officer and his partner concluded that the woman was in fact deceased. When the unnamed officer's partner returned to the patrol car to retrieve something, the disturbing incident occurred.

The offending officer turned his body camera off and fondled the dead woman's breasts. When he turned the camera on again, a portion of his actions were captured. When an LAPD body camera is activated, a two-minute buffer saves any audio and visual that occurred prior.

LAPD officials found the footage in a random inspection. Last month, Chief Michel Moore announced that the department would review footage to identify instances of poor policing training and bias.

 

Josh Rubenstein, a spokesperson for the LAPD, told the Times that an administrative investigation was "immediately launched" and the unnamed officer was placed on leave.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Yeah but was she hot?

 

 

Wait, obviously not. 

 

Ewww.

Duh.  Cold as a witch's tit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The officer's actions were in accordance with training due to the suspect making a defined furtive movement.  The department will proceed with no disciplinary measures."  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

"The officer's actions were in accordance with training due to the suspect making a defined furtive movement.  The department will proceed with no disciplinary measures."  

pkrqzmxvqxwolp1ywfvg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not a fan of telling cops that the body cams are actually recording all the time and keep the last 2 minutes. But that does mean that there’s probably some footage of some bathroom and other hijinks floating around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chooky said:

"The officer's actions were in accordance with training due to the suspect making a defined furtive movement.  The department will proceed with no disciplinary measures."  

Beat me to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is the suspect's name being withheld? He's not a minor and should be afforded no protection as such. Assuming what he did is illegal, why hasn't he been arrested?

If this had been perpetrated by, you know, one of the common folk, wouldn't LE have arrested the suspect and released his (or her) name and mugshot to the public?

The sooner they make police body cams persistent and pervasive the better. i.e., they should always be on and an officer should not be able to remove or disable them until off duty. If you're truly there to protect and serve the best interests of the people, you should want this because it would cover your ass against false accusations and corroborate any statements or testimony you gave.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only violation of policy here is that one shouldn't fondle a corpse unless you're the person who turned them into a corpse.  Like a cop version of prima nocta or something, to the victor go the spoils, grope what you kill, or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was just verifying she was dead, as his wife exhibits similar symptoms whenever he wants to have sex with her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deej said:

He was just verifying she was dead, as his wife exhibits similar symptoms whenever he wants to have sex with her 

If this is his defense we may have to let him go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 7:23 PM, Bevo&Pevo said:

still taking dudes out from the beyond.

Yep. Even dead it's not defeated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 2:21 PM, Braff Zacklin said:

Why is the suspect's name being withheld? He's not a minor and should be afforded no protection as such. Assuming what he did is illegal, why hasn't he been arrested?

If this had been perpetrated by, you know, one of the common folk, wouldn't LE have arrested the suspect and released his (or her) name and mugshot to the public?

The sooner they make police body cams persistent and pervasive the better. i.e., they should always be on and an officer should not be able to remove or disable them until off duty. If you're truly there to protect and serve the best interests of the people, you should want this because it would cover your ass against false accusations and corroborate any statements or testimony you gave.

 

When’s the last time you actually saw that on a cop car?  I haven’t seen it in a decade. I don’t believe it is their motto any more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...