Super Bowl Discussion - Kanas City Vs. San Francisco

Wally Pryor

Haha so funny people bitching about the Halftime show. 99% chance these people would not have liked anythingand love to bitch. I’ve never liked jlo or Shakira but can appreciate the show and they’re sexy at least. My uncle hated the show too, told him to jack off to u2 when he gets home lol. Niners doing work! 

Edited by hundredTT

Haha so funny people bitching about the Halftime show. 99% chance these people would not have liked anythingand love to bitch. I’ve never liked jlo or Shakira but can appreciate the show and they’re sexy at least. My uncle hated the show too, told him to jack off to u2 when he gets home lol. Niners doing work! 

U2’s halftime performance with the names from 9/11 behind them is one of the most poignant and memorable performances of all time. Go fuck yourself.
  • Like 2

All they did was dance around shaking their asses, pole dancing and lip syncing. This is the Super Bowl, not the Yellow Rose.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Modessit said:

What's Gloria Estefan doing?

a good friend of mine went to Miami to play baseball. But then he tore his rotator. He stayed in Miami and eventually married a Cuban-descent gal who went to high school with Gloria Estefan. Her older sister was in Gloria's class. Arlene said that Gloria and her Miami Sound Machine were going to play their senior prom but then they had their first hit song and she said no to the prom.

2 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

want to dance? dance, but  stop fucking lip syncing