Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

I am deeper into AMYZF than I’ve ever been.  I hope that I can be patient

I sold more alppo today at 4.25, couldn’t help it.  I’ll buy again if it dips below 3 but I still have plenty.  

I will tell you one that makes me feel dumb. I had a bunch of VET around 6.  Go look at it now…

22 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

I am deeper into AMYZF than I’ve ever been.  I hope that I can be patient

I sold more alppo today at 4.25, couldn’t help it.  I’ll buy again if it dips below 3 but I still have plenty.  

I will tell you one that makes me feel dumb. I had a bunch of VET around 6.  Go look at it now…

Bought more Amy today. I have no idea what I am doing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

$RXMD had a little flash of greatness this morning. Any news there? Would love for this to find it's way back to a dime.

They filed an S-1 in what looks to be the beginning steps for an uplift. I haven’t dug too deep and obviously have a long way to go.
Edit: uplist*, but I guess both are technically true at this point.
  • Hook 'Em 2

In case you are wondering what it will take for ALPP to breakout; I'll confess that last week I put in a GTC sale of about 5% of my holdings at $4.50. So it isn't going to hit that price until after Dec 6 (expiration of my order).
Figured I should let everyone know, so you don't have to worry about the day-to-day pricing fluctuations

• Haha 3

On 10/12/2021 at 10:57 AM, WithoutAClue said:

lemme know when it gets close to the all time high of $240 (back in 2007). or the 80 bucks it hit in 2011...

At some point, UUUU will spike as it did in 2007 and 2011.  Those PT's aren't crazy.  I'll make a note to PM you when the stock reaches those heights.  Buy, hold, and be patient.  Am holding 25,000 shares @ $5.28.

23 hours ago, ZB'Tejas said:

$UUUU higher than it was just a few weeks ago but my options still have not reach the levels they were at. Let's keep it going. I'd be alright with $80

UUUU has jumped from yesterday's price of $6.46 to the current price of $7.84 +.35.  The stock reached a high today of $8.22.  Those options should have been sweet at that level.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

In case you are wondering what it will take for ALPP to breakout; I'll confess that last week I put in a GTC sale of about 5% of my holdings at $4.50. So it isn't going to hit that price until after Dec 6 (expiration of my order).
Figured I should let everyone know, so you don't have to worry about the day-to-day pricing fluctuations

I don't think you'll have to wait that long.

Lots of activity today, apparently with a lot of block trades.  I had to look up that term.

A block trade is a high-volume transaction in a security that is privately negotiated and executed outside of the open market for that security.[1] Major broker-dealers often provide "block trading" services—sometimes known as "upstairs trading desks"—to their institutional clients.[2] In the United States and Canada a block trade is usually at least 10,000 shares of a stock or $100,000 of bonds but in practice significantly larger.[3]

• Hook 'Em 2

51 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I am watching the good news on IBRX and trying to figure out why it’s not moving.  I have slowly built my AMY holdings up and now I am going to wait .  

Unlike Harrison I have swing in and out of 4U and it’s been great.  I hope I haven’t missed its final climb.

Good on you for making money with the swing trades. Having said that, UUUU is going to spike like a mofo and you do not want to be on the sidelines when that happens.

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Brew said:

A couple of the other recent up lists have quickly doubled on the news and then retreated just as quickly, so it all depends on the numbers they put out.

Quick advice, for what it is worth, - if you can take something off the table, to at least cover your investment, nobody ever went broke taking gains.
That said it is only a few weeks, for some, for this to become long-term gain tax vs. short-term so take that into consideration as well.

Pre-market (not that it is a great indicator) is "only" up about $1, but we all know  🚀🚀🚀

My hope is we get some other PR over the next couple of weeks to accompany this.  Some news about new contracts or something that points to future revenue may help this not drop like a rock after the initial rocket.  No question some will take gains, but I want 2 jumps forward, one jump back.

Of course earnings and future outlook will be big as well.

21 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

That settled at $4.60, so I'm okay with that. I'll put another GTC in for $5.50

So far this news is more like a suborbital tourist trip than it is a moonshot, still making money is what it is all about, right?

Call out thanks to @RCRanger03, hope you cash in on some of this today

Edited by Wally Fairway
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

So far this news is more like a suborbital tourist trip than it is a moonshot, still making money is what it is all about, right?

To be fair, all that was announced is that they were approved to uplist.  They don't actually trade on the NASDAQ until Oct. 20th.

I think that's when you see the real movement.  And I be that's when you start seeing the PR on new contracts.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

He’s on the beach in Cancun with his humbl money.  Seriously though I hope he is ok and enjoying his break.  I would never have gotten on Alpp or hmbl if he hadn’t brought them up.

He’s on the beach in Cancun with his humbl money.  Seriously though I hope he is ok and enjoying his break.  I would never have gotten on Alpp or hmbl if he hadn’t brought them up.

I think he took a break from OTC and was doing more crypto activity. I think he said he will be back once ALPP uplists. Hopefully that is true.
He’s got an open invite to my new burnt orange yacht off the coast of Monaco.

25 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Heh no yachts or private islands, but I made plenty off ALPP/TSNP in those runs to be comfy just trading on the profits. My remaining original ALPP shares are officially willed to my kids. I may day trade what I have in the IRA, but not until after uplist since volume up there is multiples higher than OTC

I haven't traded OTC since June... but after October 20th I'll see whats up. Took a break from Discord and Surly too, but have been watching things on Twitter again recently. Wish I had held onto that 1M shares of MJWL lol.

Made $20k in profits so far on crypto (Mostly $ETH, $ALGO, $MATIC), but much different ball game than OTC.

Hope nobody lost their shorts on any of my plays.

Our Lord and Savior has returned.

Happy Hugh Jackman GIF

Let’s say a fella had $10,000 to invest. Too late to hop on the UUUU train or would he be better served going in another direction?

I personally don’t think it’s too late for ALPP.get in under $5 and it’ll be over $10 the day of the uplist. Sell half and leave the free money in for further gains. It’ll probably drop below $10 again before that since a ton of folks will be taking profits.

19 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

I don’t think it gaps to $10 just from uplist. But I’m down with that

There will be a shit ton of resistance at $6 where it broke the big support provided by the institutional investors and then again at between $8 and $9 where people got caught really chasing. There will be a ton of day trading opportunities in there, hopefully we get some healthy upward channelling in the next week of trading, but I seriously doubt it leaves the $6 - $8 range prior to uplist.

After clearing $10 though I bet you see a big gap followed by a big sell off once it stalls as short term investors cash out. Hopefully they've been storing up a flood of good news to release and keep it from falling back through support. Also another time frame to watch is December - January when lots of longer term holders go onto longterm capital gains and new tax year selling.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, nycHorn said:

I think he took a break from OTC and was doing more crypto activity. I think he said he will be back once ALPP uplists. Hopefully that is true.
He’s got an open invite to my new burnt orange yacht off the coast of Monaco.

Once I retire I am going to buy a sailboat and name it the USS RcRanger