Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Here's a recent interview with Zarko explaining some of the recent AMYZF developments

In his recent podcast, Larry said he expects it'll hit the previous highs in the next 6 months and sees room for much higher levels beyond that. I wouldn't say he's prone to hyperbolic statements either. Pretty straight shooter. He also mentioned that he expects to stick with his commitment to retire in 1.5 to 2 years. He's one of the largest shareholders of the company, so this is almost certainly a massive portion of his retirement.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

I'm hoping for fortunate timingg, with ALPP spiking when they uplist to NASDAQ; then I can sell 1/2 to put into AMY before it starts a long climb.

It is taking all my strength to not move funds from my long term investment fund into my stonk fund. But the Sonia daily march is SPY tells me to hold steady.

Edited by Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I'm in Naples. What is going on with UUUU? I have some 10/15 options that have skyrocketed. Wondering if I should sell.

GLJ raised its price target on yet another uranium mining company. The analyst's positive comments (and 38 Canadian dollar price target) on uranium miner Cameco (NYSE:CCJ) nonetheless seems to have gotten a lot of investors excited throughout the uranium sector.

GLJ cited the creation of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust -- a commodity fund that buys and holds physical uranium as an "alternative for investors," and indeed "the world's largest" such fund -- as its reason for optimism. As the analyst explained, Sprott's "aggressive purchasing strategy" of physical uranium creates "potentially massive" upside for uranium mining stocks. 

41 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Will you still post here when you have fuck you money?

I have a dream that someday I’ll have enough to be a BMD and get Surly a seat at the table.  Gonna have to pick a lot of winners to get there, but I’m retired and have the time and the focus.  Besides, I love doing this shit.  To quote Mack Brown, “I’m not going anywhere”.

• Hook 'Em 1

I have a dream that someday I’ll have enough to be a BMD and get Surly a seat at the table.  Gonna have to pick a lot of winners to get there, but I’m retired and have the time and the focus.  Besides, I love doing this shit.  To quote Mack Brown, “I’m not going anywhere”.

I also have a dream of being a BMD!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoping for some good IBRX news on Friday:

https://newsfilter.io/articles/immunitybio-announces-oral-presentation-of-phase-23-clinical-trial-results-of-patients-with-bcg-unre-217700866e2223a45c9a8803f760dc9e

Spoiler

ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBRX), a clinical-stage immunotherapy company, today announced Karim Chamie, M.D., Associate Professor of Urology, UCLA Department of Urology, will be presenting the Phase 2/3 clinical results of IL-15 Superagonist N-803 with BCG in BCG-unresponsive bladder cancer at the American Urological Association's Annual Meeting on Sept. 10th.

Updated data will be presented as a follow-up to Dr. Chamie's oral presentation at ASCO GU in February 2021 in which 72 subjects in Cohort A of the QUILT 3.032 trial were evaluated. Eighty-one subjects are now fully enrolled in Cohort A and evaluable with median follow-up of over 20 months.

The full oral presentation, titled "PD09-05: Phase 2/3 clinical results of IL-15RαFc superagonist N-803 with BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) carcinoma in-situ (CIS) patients," will be available in the Events section of ImmunityBio's Investor Relations website on Friday, Sept. 10 at 10:10 a.m. PDT.

QUILT 3.032 is an open-label, three cohort multicenter Phase 2/3 study of intravesical BCG plus Anktiva™ (N-803) in patients with BCG-unresponsive high-grade NMIBC (NCT03022825) and was opened in 2017. The primary endpoint for Cohort A of this Phase 2/3 study is incidence of complete response (CR) of CIS at any time. The FDA had granted Fast Track Designation to the pivotal trial based on Phase I data. In December 2019, the FDA granted ImmunityBio Breakthrough Therapy Designation based on interim Phase 2 data indicating the primary endpoint of the trial was already met.

Thoughts on dollar cost averaging in relation to getting into the current market? If you were sitting on too much cash (independent of other lifetime 401k balances already in) would you invest in monthly increments over six months or a year, or go all now?

I’d go all in for November/December. And I’d be looking for red days between now and then to chunk my way in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

14 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Anyone invested in UUUU or interested in uranium should listen to the first 13 minutes of this guy’s YouTube video. I’ve watched a few of his previous videos and he does excellent DD. He explains a big player that’s moving the uranium market right now.

It will be fun to have a position in UUUU when they're producing 50% of the US rare earth supply. Will be watching how it acts along the way for possible trading opportunities (says the guy who watched IBRX go from $8 to $45 and rode it back down to the current price of $11.26).  I'm in UUUU for the long haul, but ain't nuthin' wrong with banking more coin during the ride.

3 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Hoping for some good IBRX news on Friday:

https://newsfilter.io/articles/immunitybio-announces-oral-presentation-of-phase-23-clinical-trial-results-of-patients-with-bcg-unre-217700866e2223a45c9a8803f760dc9e

Reveal hidden contents

ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBRX), a clinical-stage immunotherapy company, today announced Karim Chamie, M.D., Associate Professor of Urology, UCLA Department of Urology, will be presenting the Phase 2/3 clinical results of IL-15 Superagonist N-803 with BCG in BCG-unresponsive bladder cancer at the American Urological Association's Annual Meeting on Sept. 10th.

Updated data will be presented as a follow-up to Dr. Chamie's oral presentation at ASCO GU in February 2021 in which 72 subjects in Cohort A of the QUILT 3.032 trial were evaluated. Eighty-one subjects are now fully enrolled in Cohort A and evaluable with median follow-up of over 20 months.

The full oral presentation, titled "PD09-05: Phase 2/3 clinical results of IL-15RαFc superagonist N-803 with BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) carcinoma in-situ (CIS) patients," will be available in the Events section of ImmunityBio's Investor Relations website on Friday, Sept. 10 at 10:10 a.m. PDT.

QUILT 3.032 is an open-label, three cohort multicenter Phase 2/3 study of intravesical BCG plus Anktiva™ (N-803) in patients with BCG-unresponsive high-grade NMIBC (NCT03022825) and was opened in 2017. The primary endpoint for Cohort A of this Phase 2/3 study is incidence of complete response (CR) of CIS at any time. The FDA had granted Fast Track Designation to the pivotal trial based on Phase I data. In December 2019, the FDA granted ImmunityBio Breakthrough Therapy Designation based on interim Phase 2 data indicating the primary endpoint of the trial was already met.

IBRX is making serious headway into treating cancer via the immune system with little or no chemo.  The pancreatic trial was also supposed to be completed in Q3, so that should be any time now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Uranium popped off again today bigly even with dow running red. I almost wish we could have a pull back so I could load more calls on uuuu.

Got quite a few $4c for April and $10c Jan 23. Ready to see some 88mph shit go down if real attention gets paid to it.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

Lol figured I sold a bunch of 4u today and bought IBRX because I think there is big news coming Friday.  At 10 bucks and change I think it’s a steal right now.

I grabbed some more IBRX today, as well. UUUU may correct for a few days after its run up from $4.30. I hope not, because I snagged some more on today’s dip.