Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

My 1/22 17.5c ibrx call sucks. My 1/22 15c uuuu calls suck. These suck.

I sold my clf calls last week when it was doing good. Missed the top a bit but holding cash hoping to buy some spy calls in this dip. I figure tomorrow will be red too, but I’m too scared to buy a put. Hoping to buy tomorrow eod. We’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 8/17/2021 at 12:50 PM, KeysPhoneWallet said:

My 1/22 17.5c ibrx call sucks. My 1/22 15c uuuu calls suck. These suck.

I sold my clf calls last week when it was doing good. Missed the top a bit but holding cash hoping to buy some spy calls in this dip. I figure tomorrow will be red too, but I’m too scared to buy a put. Hoping to buy tomorrow eod. We’ll see.

I'm thinking of buying 100 each of Jan '22 20c and Jan'23 20c.  Don't know if i'm brave enough though.  

59 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

60% for me. Don't have the guts to cut my losses, but we'll see come end of year (for tax purposes)

I'm afraid to do that calculation, because I split my investment 50% into the stock and 50% into a 1/2022 call - so I'd guess that would put me down about >80%, but at least I didn't buy the 09/2021 calls

3 hours ago, bluto said:

You still on uuuu? Lots of talk going on with uranium with this Sprott launch, but uuuu is sputtering.

Yes, I’m still in UUUU, IBRX, & AMYZF and my paper profits have become paper losses.  However, the reasons I took positions in these stocks haven’t changed.  Still believe I’ll make a ton of money within the next year on all three and I’ll be buying large quantities of adult beverages for everyone on this board.  

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Yes, I’m still in UUUU, IBRX, & AMYZF and my paper profits have become paper losses.  However, the reasons I took positions in these stocks haven’t changed.  Still believe I’ll make a ton of money within the next year on all three and I’ll be buying large quantities of adult beverages for everyone on this board.  

One of the reasons I've hung with AMY and IBRX throughout is this belief.  I'll be buying smaller quantities of adult beverages because I'm small time.

I’m down over 50% on IBRX and Wish.  I’m down pretty well on UUUU as well.  I don’t even log into my account anymore, just depressing.

My account is with one broker but I have an old Rh account I use just to check my watchlists, that way I don’t have to see my positions just to see what’s going on…it’s working pretty well…

Hey AMYZF:

https://americanmanganeseinc.com/american-manganese-successfully-upcycles-ev-battery-black-mass-into-nmc-622-cathode-precursor/

up 7% on this so far

Spoiler

Black Mass Tests Achieve 99% Leach Extraction Efficiency for Lithium, Nickel, Cobalt, and Manganese

American Manganese Inc. (“AMY” or the “Company”) is pleased to report the successful upcycling of lithium-ion battery black mass into NMC-622 (nickel-manganese-cobalt oxide) cathode precursor, using AMY’s RecycLiCo™ closed-loop process. The black mass feedstock (Feature Image – Black Mass from Mechanically Treated Electric Vehicle Batteries) was produced by mechanical size reduction of end-of-life lithium-ion batteries, resulting in a powder substance that contains critical battery materials, including lithium, cobalt, nickel, and manganese, as well as copper, aluminum, and graphite. American Manganese sourced and tested the samples of black mass from an electric vehicle manufacturer for demonstration of the RecycLiCo™ process and validation of its products.

Lab-scale testing of the black mass samples demonstrated a 99% leach extraction efficiency of lithium, nickel, manganese, and cobalt. The resulting pregnant leach solution (PLS) was then adjusted to the desired ratio of nickel, manganese, and cobalt before the direct co-precipitation of the NMC-622 cathode precursor. As seen in the Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) scans, the RecycLiCo™ NMC-622 product shares the same high-quality technical specifications – such as particle morphology, size, and distribution – found in conventional lithium-ion battery cathode precursor materials produced from mined raw materials.

AMY_Electro_4_PR.jpg Figure 1 – Scanning Electron Microscopy Scan of Cathode Precursor from Upcycled Lithium-ion Battery Black Mass

AMY_Electro_1_PR.jpg Figure 2 – Scanning Electron Microscopy Scan of Cathode Precursor from Upcycled Lithium-ion Battery Black Mass

AMY_Electro_1B_PR.jpg Figure 3 – RecycLiCo™ NMC-622 Cathode Precursor from Upcycled Lithium-ion Battery Black Mass

“RecycLiCo™ is a critical resource solution, not waste disposal. Our focus is more than just breaking down waste material. We have been focused on the upcycling of waste lithium-ion battery cathode materials to create useful, high-value products and I’m proud to demonstrate our processing efficiency to industry leaders that recognize the potential benefits of integrating RecycLiCo™ alongside their facilities,” said Larry Reaugh, President and CEO of American Manganese. “Our continued success in upcycling EV battery production scrap and black mass broadens our business strategy and potential for strategic partners.”

American Manganese offers an advanced upcycling solution of cathode waste – from battery manufacturing scrap and end-of-life lithium-ion batteries – into cathode precursors with one closed-loop process, as seen in the figure below. Therefore, reducing traditional battery supply chain complexity, cost, and pollution. Compared to competing recycling technologies that create lower-value products, the RecycLiCo™ closed-loop and integrated processing strategy offers a more practical, cost-effective, and efficient solution for achieving a circular economy.

AMY_Circle_Eco_PR.jpg Figure 4 – Integration of the RecycLiCo™ with Feedstock from Battery Manufacturing Scrap and End-of-Life EV Batteries

Edit: I actually think this is pretty big. Previously, their focus has just been on the waste from production (manufacturing scrap). Here, they are working with batteries that have already been used and are actually recycling them in the traditional use of the word.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 7

5 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Hey AMYZF:

https://americanmanganeseinc.com/american-manganese-successfully-upcycles-ev-battery-black-mass-into-nmc-622-cathode-precursor/

up 7% on this so far

Hide contents

Black Mass Tests Achieve 99% Leach Extraction Efficiency for Lithium, Nickel, Cobalt, and Manganese

American Manganese Inc. (“AMY” or the “Company”) is pleased to report the successful upcycling of lithium-ion battery black mass into NMC-622 (nickel-manganese-cobalt oxide) cathode precursor, using AMY’s RecycLiCo™ closed-loop process. The black mass feedstock (Feature Image – Black Mass from Mechanically Treated Electric Vehicle Batteries) was produced by mechanical size reduction of end-of-life lithium-ion batteries, resulting in a powder substance that contains critical battery materials, including lithium, cobalt, nickel, and manganese, as well as copper, aluminum, and graphite. American Manganese sourced and tested the samples of black mass from an electric vehicle manufacturer for demonstration of the RecycLiCo™ process and validation of its products.

Lab-scale testing of the black mass samples demonstrated a 99% leach extraction efficiency of lithium, nickel, manganese, and cobalt. The resulting pregnant leach solution (PLS) was then adjusted to the desired ratio of nickel, manganese, and cobalt before the direct co-precipitation of the NMC-622 cathode precursor. As seen in the Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) scans, the RecycLiCo™ NMC-622 product shares the same high-quality technical specifications – such as particle morphology, size, and distribution – found in conventional lithium-ion battery cathode precursor materials produced from mined raw materials.

AMY_Electro_4_PR.jpg Figure 1 – Scanning Electron Microscopy Scan of Cathode Precursor from Upcycled Lithium-ion Battery Black Mass

AMY_Electro_1_PR.jpg Figure 2 – Scanning Electron Microscopy Scan of Cathode Precursor from Upcycled Lithium-ion Battery Black Mass

AMY_Electro_1B_PR.jpg Figure 3 – RecycLiCo™ NMC-622 Cathode Precursor from Upcycled Lithium-ion Battery Black Mass

“RecycLiCo™ is a critical resource solution, not waste disposal. Our focus is more than just breaking down waste material. We have been focused on the upcycling of waste lithium-ion battery cathode materials to create useful, high-value products and I’m proud to demonstrate our processing efficiency to industry leaders that recognize the potential benefits of integrating RecycLiCo™ alongside their facilities,” said Larry Reaugh, President and CEO of American Manganese. “Our continued success in upcycling EV battery production scrap and black mass broadens our business strategy and potential for strategic partners.”

American Manganese offers an advanced upcycling solution of cathode waste – from battery manufacturing scrap and end-of-life lithium-ion batteries – into cathode precursors with one closed-loop process, as seen in the figure below. Therefore, reducing traditional battery supply chain complexity, cost, and pollution. Compared to competing recycling technologies that create lower-value products, the RecycLiCo™ closed-loop and integrated processing strategy offers a more practical, cost-effective, and efficient solution for achieving a circular economy.

AMY_Circle_Eco_PR.jpg Figure 4 – Integration of the RecycLiCo™ with Feedstock from Battery Manufacturing Scrap and End-of-Life EV Batteries

Edit: I actually think this is pretty big. Previously, their focus has just been on the waste from production (manufacturing scrap). Here, they are working with batteries that have already been used and are actually recycling them in the traditional use of the word.

It shows how versatile the process is as to the type of waste stream source you might have available.  My gut says someone much bigger than AMY is going to want the rights to this process.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

It shows how versatile the process is as to the type of waste stream source you might have available.  My gut says someone much bigger than AMY is going to want the rights to this process.

That is my thought as well. I have enough in that one to set it and forget it. It's not so much money that I'm on the streets if it goes to a nickel but enough that I'll get a sweet windfall if they find a buyer and it makes a good run. 

On 8/24/2021 at 11:16 AM, Wally Fairway said:

LOL - c'mon man it isn't like he deceived us.
I mean I made some decent bank, and am still holding some former pennystonks hoping for a bigger gain; and it isn't like he trolled us and then became an Austin City Council representative

He did say that he was taking the summer off and would be back on at some point after school started back when he started researching again. His wife may have killed him for not selling though. Just for the record I’ve lost my ass since entering Hank’s discord group, everything is about timing and clearly my timing is to be the perpetual bag holder.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Brew said:

He did say that he was taking the summer off and would be back on at some point after school started back when he started researching again. His wife may have killed him for not selling though. Just for the record I’ve lost my ass since entering Hank’s discord group, everything is about timing and clearly my timing is to be the perpetual bag holder.

Yea, a lot of their calls are two day breakouts. I’m doing very well off them but you have to be very on it. My patients should tip me if they don’t want me trading in front of them. That said a lot of their primary plays are in a lull until the next couple months 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Brew said:

He was getting married.  His wife is probably enjoying the AirPods and other shit I bought them for their wedding.  He made a lot of us a lot of money!

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

He was getting married.  His wife is probably enjoying the AirPods and other shit I bought them for their wedding.  He made a lot of us a lot of money!

Huh? He’s been married for quite some time, I believe. That wasn’t a wedding registry. It was a “thank you for making us money” registry.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2