Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

3 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Any of you guys/gals in on Progyny (PGNY)? A relatively new fertility benefits company. Stocks been tearing it up for awhile. Fertility benefits seem to be a new thing that modern companies are adding and a lot of tech companies are offering now as a benefit.

are you fucking retarded asking about a 63 dollar stock in the stonks thread. Get that shit out of her you target fund mother fucker.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Just making sure I’m right. Have fun with SPY puts and UUUU or whatever y’all are doing.

and hey you stupid cock sucker...if you could even find your penis which you cant judging on you thread ability, you would know that some of us have had alpp since .00687 and ambl and amyzf and uuuu since sub 4 dollars. WHY ARE YOU A COCK SUCKER. YOU ARENT IN THE DISCORD. I

AM IN TURKEY OR I OWULD LITERALLY FUCK YOU FOR DOMINace. THE STONK game is weird, watch your butthole bitch.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

12 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Saw this press release on an old familiar stonk...ALT.  The drug has a ways (years) to go before it can get to market but if the results from the first trial continue to be confirmed, they may have the first weight loss drug that is safe and works.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/altimmune-announces-positive-results-12-110100084.html

At 12 weeks, subjects receiving pemvidutide achieved mean weight losses of 4.9%, 10.3%, and 9.0% at the 1.2 mg, 1.8 mg, and 2.4 mg doses, respectively, with the placebo group experiencing a mean weight loss of 1.6%. Weight loss occurred rapidly and consistently over 12-weeks. Side effects were mild to moderate, with no serious or severe treatment-emergent adverse events. Importantly, no discontinuations due to adverse events were reported.

Those fuckers have had my money for A while cause I’m planning a move back to atx but stuck in nyc for now. The shit dropped from the 30s so figured why not just hold? (I am not a smart investor…) 

Edited by achooloco

13 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

When did Carl start stonkin?

Apologies, I was up way too late drinking way too much. Seriously.

What I meant to say is I offloaded my ALPP, like others, I assume it will drop to around $3. It got dangerously close to the support of 3.35 in after hours but seems to be bouncing in between support and resistance. 

I want to get back in this as it should be an interesting q4 but in the short term I think the retail investors are bailing and MMs are shorting. I saw somewhere 36% of the float was short last Thursday. 

Good luck everyone.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 1:35 AM, TornACL said:

Hang this in the Louvre.

The best part is, I am no where near Turkey.

to further atone, I followed Kathie Woods lead and bought some SKLZ on Friday. It’s dipped hard going from $40 to $10. She sold $40 million of Tesla and reinvested quite a bit in this company. So Yolo with me and join the Kathie Gang.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU +.57 to $9.07.  Once again, the stock reaches a 6 year high.  When UUUU reaches $50,  we'll either shut down a bar in Austin or reserve a party room and drinks are on me.  Holding 25,000 shares @ $5.28. 

I obviously don't have the shares you do but if it hits 50, I'm getting the first round for everyone!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Viper said:

Reminds me of Rambus back in the 2000's. Spent all of their time in court. Their stock is still about where it was back then. Not speaking of the tech merits of their case, just the industry sector and prospects of ever prevailing long term. I'd rather have an interest in the lawyer's take (on both sides).

3 hours ago, Castilian Cum Stain said:

Bought CRK, HTTZW, SKLZ

HTTZW are warrants to Hertz guaranteed for 30 years for strike price of $13.80. Seems like easy money to me. 

also, all of these were up 10%+ yesterday 

those warrants are interesting, although hertz will likely be out of business again long before 2051. over the next year or two, could be profitable.   

Last week I was looking around for any penny stocks in the uranium space and found Azincourt Energy (AZURF).  They're a Canadian uranium and lithium exploration company with multiple plays in North and South America.  A small company with a bit of cash on hand and a strong upside.  Picked up 10K shares @ .071 yesterday.  Already been a good day with a ~4% return.

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

For the first time in my life, “Look how much money I would have if I had just put that money in a savings account.”

That’s like me losing $25k on options the last 3 months betting on volatility on the wrong days.   Had I bought SHIBA crypto with that $$, I’d have about $250k 

20 minutes ago, Viper said:

I spent $25 and got 3.8 million a month ago. Crazy/sad that it's been my best investment so far.

I was later to the party, but am still up  over 100% on my 8 million  plus tokens ($250 to $550, lulz). I fully expect that to take  a shit, but nothing in the crypto world surprises me, so who knows.

50 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

HMBL apparently just released their final(?) beta version for HUMBL Pay. Next version to be released to the public.

If this works, I expect HMBL share price to start creeping up instead of down. 🤞

lol moose out front should have told you right now stonks only go down.